corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Seat Arosa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Arosa
Sunz

User status: Offline
19th Sep 13 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So I recently sold my 1.9 dCi Megane, it wasn't really at home on the city streets but more suited to motorways so this time around I wanted to get something a bit better for just the city stuff and the Seat Arosa caught my eye.

Just wondered if any one had any experience with them ?

1.0 or 1.4 I don't mind.

Are they just a VW lupo with a Seat badge ?

Any things to avoid with them etc.

Thanks.
Robin
Premium Member

20th Sep 13 at 07:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.4 tdi is the pick of the bunch. They are just a Lupo with a seat badge, yeah. The extra benefit is the Arosa has a glovebox, Lupos don't.
Gary
Premium Member

20th Sep 13 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome cars. I actually loved mine!

Drive to scotland and back ina day twice within a few weeks. Once in a B5.5 derv passat and once in a 1.0 pov spec loop.

Both cost the same in fuel and the loop was a lot more fun to drive.
Fonz
Premium Member

20th Sep 13 at 10:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my gf had one and it did her well, was comfortable enough on the motorway but ideally suited to a city environment.

she had a 1.0 o it was no racer but it was good on fuel.
i did the odd cervice and found VW and Audi badges all over it, so it isnt a pov spec VW, just rebadged.

i'd definately avoid a high miler, gf was on ~90K when 5th failed to engage and started to show its age inside
Edges 58

21st Sep 13 at 06:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My girlfriend has a 1.4 75bhp lupo. They do a 100bhp 1.4 too! Only on something like 35k miles and its pretty mint. Great little car. Standard suspension is rediculously soft so we fitted some jom eBay coilovers and its loads better!
Sean

21st Sep 13 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Diesels are pretty nippy, 1.0 are soo slow! Good little cars though.
Chris x

21st Sep 13 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought a crash damaged 1.4 3 cylinder TDi lupo off an old boy at work, that he's owned since new.

He recons it's a decent car and nippy. Has heated leather, climate control etc. Got it for £175.

Had a look on eBay and they seem to hold decent money still!
Chris x

21st Sep 13 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In other words, don't have any answers to your questions, but if your bothered, I'll let you know in a few weeks once if fixed and used it for a bit

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Seat Arosa 22 database queries in 0.0114810 seconds