corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay - how long do you wait?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eBay - how long do you wait?
am4nf

User status: Offline
26th Sep 13 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold something on eBay that ended on Sunday, not heard anything from the buyer and they haven't paid yet.

I'm reluctant to message asking wtfs going on obv I don't want to risk shit feedback if he then decides to pay, but what's the score eBay wise can I cancel?
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Sep 13 at 22:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No harm at all sending a message, few days to pay is more than reasonable.

Do you not have a phone number in Order Details? Call is normally a bit more personal and less confrontational.
deano87

27th Sep 13 at 06:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Send a message. eBay will be able to see it so if you have to open a dispute they will know you've made the effort to resolve.
Generation

27th Sep 13 at 06:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They can't leave bad feedback unless they pay
Steve
Premium Member

27th Sep 13 at 08:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hate cunts that do this. Sold some puma seats once, they ended up going for 99p but I was going to honour it. Guy who won didn't contact me for over a week so I sent a message no reply for two days so relisted. Next day I get an angry message asking why I had relisted them accusing me of not wanting to sell them for 99p, I told him iI waited a week and got no reply to my messages, he came up with some bullshit about being on holiday, who buys something without letting the seller know they want be around for a week, load of crap.

I wonder if there is a policy about how long you have to wait because obviously I was open still for negative feedback

[Edited on 27-09-2013 by Steve]
mike56gte

27th Sep 13 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

be fine to message them just dont start it 'what the fucks going on!!??'
am4nf

27th Sep 13 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha mike that was my plan hence why i was hanging off on the message but looking like al need to send a polite version first haha
corsajay88

27th Sep 13 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I normally send a polite message within 24 hours of the end. Thanks for bidding etc. send the invoice with it then wait. Always get a good response. Rarely have trouble with non payment.
am4nf

28th Sep 13 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been a week now and still no payment
Jambo

28th Sep 13 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eBay rules says 5days IIRC so taking that as working days you can now delist the item and report them as a non paying bidder
Anty
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 20:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can leave feedback reguardless if paid or not !!
JaffaTB

28th Sep 13 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah you could just click "mark as paid" if that was the case anyway
Ben G

28th Sep 13 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold a puma engine on ebay a while back. Winning bidder messaged me the next morning asking when it'll be ok to pick it up etc.

I arranged a day for him to collect, then waited all the next day for him to text me.

A week past before I text him back asking wtf was going on, he ignored me.

Sent a message through ebay and got a load of bullshit back about him not being able to pay due to direct debits he had to pay.

Fucking cunts like this need killing. If he'd have told me straight away, I wouldn't have wasted my life waiting for him
Anty
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 23:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

report them..lol ive contacted ebay about the feedback for buyers, neutral feedback there would be no comments left, just a marker.
am4nf

30th Sep 13 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I left feedback but shit as you just leave "feedback" and not negative or nuetral
corsadonk
Premium Member

30th Sep 13 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had it the other way round, I've bought something I texted him straight after, saying I'll pick up the bits pay cash, no reply. Message him the next day via ebay, still no answer so I've maked it as paid. So he gets charged.
am4nf

2nd Oct 13 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh ive had that too, the guy even said he had been on holiday and that he posted it the day he got back, it never turned up, he never relpied, hes now no longer a ebay member

still no reply with regards to this auction tho , opened an unpayed case still nothing

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay - how long do you wait? 22 database queries in 0.0139480 seconds