corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Conversion help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Conversion help please
wyley

User status: Offline
10th Oct 13 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys time has come to swap to a bigger engine as I can log and afford it properly now

Anyway in the next couple of weeks I'm purchasing a x16xe gsi corsa with abs and power steering unsure of the body type
My corsa is a 1.0 with epas body type 2

How much work is fitting this engine into my b
Is there anything else I need ?
Will have full car and both beside each other to swap over

Also need to keep my interior loom x10xe
What do I do about the egr and ps as my car doesn't have them

Thanks guys
Jed D

User status: Offline
11th Oct 13 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your keeping epas try using a gear box mount on the drivers side (upside down) and a chassis leg conversion plate with pre/nova type rubber
i had a x18xe1 contraption in a club epas model and thats how it was mounted

New Poll