corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anybody been to Prague?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anybody been to Prague?
andy1868

User status: Offline
16th Oct 13 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So me and the missus are off there next friday, i've done quite abit of research into what to do etc but if anybodies got first hand experiences of good places to go/eat etc or even any advice then that'd be grand.

A short list of things i've found to do are visit the castle, Charles Bridge, Petrin Hill, the Lennon wall, the jewish quarter, need to find some Tankovna pubs , i'm trying to convince the missus to go to the KGB museum, might also have a day down in Benesov to see the castle.

We're staying right in between the Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square so i think we're quite well situated

[Edited on 16-10-2013 by andy1868]
Hammer

16th Oct 13 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The best places I could recommend wouldn't suit couples

I know you can go to them anywhere in the world but the Hard Rock Cafe in Old Town is a cracking place to visit. They do regular Happy Hours as well.
Robbo

16th Oct 13 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prague is awesome (for non-stag dos) but there isnt much to see, and youre probs gonna be there before the Xmas markets open :/ When I went I mostly hung aroujnd by the river as it was 30o and beautiful!

Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, "Castle", their Eiffel Tower on Petrin, New Town Square... there really isnt much else...
dan_m1les

16th Oct 13 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dad lived there for about 8 years so been far too many times, you should send your missus off on a shopping day whilst you go and 'see the sights'

Also quite a few shooting places which can be fun

Me and the Mrs went last year and stayed in the Savic Hotel which is a converted church right in the middle of town, would stay there again as it was 2 seconds from the central square.

Off again in Feb for my brothers stag do! Can't get enough of the place!
corsa_paz

16th Oct 13 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Showpark. The End.
andy1868

16th Oct 13 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was expecting that response.

Hard Rock Cafe is actually somewhere i was looking at, so if you say its a good place to go then so be it. I remember the one in Dublin being very good.

I'll try and keep myself entertained Robbo, planning on going round some of the synagogues, cathedral if i can, i'm into history and photography a fair bit so i'm hoping to bring the two together abit
dan_m1les

16th Oct 13 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hard rock is awesome in Prague! Was 2 seconds from our hotel.
mattk

16th Oct 13 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a great place, when people say its no good for the missis, then they are right. If you are going out with the Queen.

If you have a normal girlfriend you will be sound
Welsh Dan

16th Oct 13 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_paz
Showpark. The End.

This place.

Its good according to my 'mates'

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anybody been to Prague? 22 database queries in 0.0094340 seconds