corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Vintage vespa..1963

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vintage vespa..1963
jamied

User status: Offline
   19th Oct 13 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not the normal type but its a project lol

i bought it 3/4 years ago but havent done much with it until last 18 months..

this is when I got it..

Paid 900 iirc from a bloke in Malaga who had it in his basement for 20+ years

Started stripping it and realised was a little worse condition than I wanted as never done anything like this before...but oh well.

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/189658_10150433494490497_6045122_n.jpg[/img

Knackered old 125 engine..

how it stayed for 2.5 years..

i then got it sandblasted and sprayed with anti rust .

i then moved house to another area and went to local motobike sprayer who welded a new floor on and welded bits to prep for spraying.

after about 6 months I took these pics yesterday..

About 2 years ago I bought a brand new 150cc LML engine from India for it. Got lots of bits to get still though. Currently trying to find some new 10" wheel forks as the old ones were for 8".

[Edited on 19-10-2013 by jamied]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Vintage vespa..1963 23 database queries in 0.0088220 seconds