corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20let oil relief valve

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20let oil relief valve
Generation

User status: Offline
27th Oct 13 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should I be checking mine after a completly new build? Not 100% clear on exact location, and do I just unscrew it?

Cheers
bigron1988

27th Oct 13 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i check mine when i change the oil, as you look at the front of the engine , oil pump is on the left and its a big 19mm head on it pointing to the front/down near the crank sensor on the oil pump, undo it then the spring will come out then check the valve can slide inside there without jamming
Generation

27th Oct 13 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Ben, only done oil today. Meant to ask beforehand

New Poll