corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Gauging interest on selling my track corsa. Time attack competition car.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gauging interest on selling my track corsa. Time attack competition car.
N13L X B

User status: Offline
12th Nov 13 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The time has come to move on, and as much as I'm going to regret it I'm selling the corsa.

I'm seeing what interest I can gather before I put it on eBay or what have ya. Even if I have to break it, although I'd prefer to sell complete.

The build thread is below, if anyone's interested give me a shout.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=588659

Thanks all.
N13L X B

12th Nov 13 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couple of pics

corsadonk
Premium Member

12th Nov 13 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You bought it pretty much ready built, so if you're lucky someone might come along who would buy it. Good luck.
rseeley

12th Nov 13 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would be interested in the gaz golds if you were selling them at the right money,
thanks
N13L X B

13th Nov 13 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The car is now on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281206719190?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Gauging interest on selling my track corsa. Time attack competition car. 22 database queries in 0.0111990 seconds