corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa x16xe issues.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa x16xe issues.....
Sparx

User status: Offline
21st Nov 13 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good people of corsasport forum lend me your ears!

Having a few issues with my sport, which have got my head raw from a darn good scratching....

Few days ago my EML flashed on but with a EGR blank im quite used to it but then it stayed on even after a fresh start up which is highly unusual. After bribing a friend with a beer he plugged it in to find three faults. First off
Coolant temp sensor fault (which i replaced next day)
Egr not present (which o know about)
And finally fuel pump relay contact problem.

But even after replacing the relay and CST im still having these issues.
Symptoms are: no relay click or noticeable whining off the fuel pump on ignition on.
Slightly underpowered and seems to wait a sec before picking up on power after giving the loud pedal some foot loving.
When cold it starts fine but when warm it tends to need some persuasion with the go go maker.

After any help at all? I'm at a xroads where it still works and runs but am worried it will eventually give up some where away from home/civilisation/phone signal area.
jay.jay

21st Nov 13 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you left the egr valve connected over the blank or has the valve been completely removed?
Sparx

21st Nov 13 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not overly sure. I left it at a friends to put on my vx inlet so not sure how hes done it.... Software has been adjusted now though by another friend to stop the egr being not present, he did it after replacing cst sensor and eml coming back on
Sparx

22nd Nov 13 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On closer looking.... when i bypass fuse from thick red to red/blue wires i can hear my pump whining which it doesnt when just relay connected... seeing as its the 3rd relay i have tried it cant be the relays.... would one of the other wires in the relay cause grief?

New Poll