corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lowering corsa b.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lowering corsa b.
Jhemley

User status: Offline
   22nd Nov 13 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So im planning on lowing my corsa b around 60/80mm im looking at getting a full coilover set but im unsure on what brand to go for.
Cars not going to see a track so they dont need to be stupidly pricey, but i would like a good set, iv heard of spax and avo but read so many mixed reviews its left me even more unsure aha.

any recommendations and reviews?
davegreen
Premium Member

22nd Nov 13 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't use avo on a corsa B. if you speak to avo direct they will tell you their coilovers are not ment for road use. I had them on mine, hard ride and not much drop on the front, loads on the rear. tried 3 sets and 4 sets of springs 3 of which were higher poundage. in the end they gave me my money back and I got a set of bilstien b12 coilovers. only £50 more than the avo's.
snoop

25th Nov 13 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had gaz on my old sport and fully polybushed was a good setup. But how often will you be adjusting height? Fixed rate may be better
tom130691
Premium Member

26th Nov 13 at 09:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spax rsx expensive but good,

id sell you mine but ones leaking
Christopher

26th Nov 13 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fks if you just want lows! Pretty harsh but cheap and do the job
Jhemley

26th Nov 13 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well it will only be adjusted once(maybe twice when i get new wheels) but i wanna get it even all round and im unsure on the drop atm dont wanna get 60s and then want it 80, also depends on the wheel size i get.
Edges 58

9th Dec 13 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jom coilovers of ebay will lower it enough.. ride will be shit but do what you've asked for. I'd buy Gaz GHa ones.. Really good for corsas
corsadonk
Premium Member

9th Dec 13 at 21:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GAZ GHA's are very good for the money, less than Spax.

New Poll