corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa SRI Heater Problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa SRI Heater Problems
german_corsa

User status: Offline
26th Nov 13 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys I'm new to here.

I drive a 2008 Corsa 1.7 CDTi SRI.

I currently encounter a few issues with the car.

Car heater:

Sometimes it will work and sometimes it wont.
In the morning when the car wasn't used for at least 8 hours, the heater will work (Stage 1-4) but it makes a slight whistling sound which I never had before.

When I drive the car at a later time during the day, the heater wont work at all. Not even the sound of the fan comes on.

Any ideas?

Timing belt:

I have now reached 77000 Miles and was told I don't have to change the timing belt on my car till I reach the 80000 mark. Is that correct? And how much effort/cost can I expect to change it?

Corrosion:

I found some corrosion underneath the bonnet and it is a larger area affected. Any ideas how long the warranty on the colour for a corsa is?

Thanks and your advise is much appreciated.

Marius
DERV-POWER

User status: Offline
1st Dec 13 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

poor connection on heater blower motor or knackered motor

New Poll