corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Places/Hotels in New York, Dallas, Orlando, Florida

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Places/Hotels in New York, Dallas, Orlando, Florida
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Nov 13 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to New York then Dallas, Texas then to Orlando next May as my honeymoon and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of hotels the have stayed in and things to do whilst there?

Cheers
Aaron

27th Nov 13 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hotel Metro for New York. Based on East 35th St between 5th and 6th.

Perfect. Clean, and in such an ideal location. I stayed there last week for a week.

We did:

Empire State
Rockefella
9/11 memorial (guided tour)
Island Cruise
Grand Central
The popular museums

and loads of other stuff
Tomnova16
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 23:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gas monkey garage

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Siberia

27th Nov 13 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stayed here --> http://m.hoteladolphus.com/mobile-site/home while in dallas
Was extemely central. Went to six flags over texas while there. And obivously dealey plaza/ jfk stuff . Depending on time of year id pack the sun tan loition as dallas is smoking hot 40-45 degree with serious humidity. That was 2011

Stayed here--> http://www.virtualtourist.com/hotels/North_America/United_States_of_America/Florida/Orlando-764037/Hotels_and_Accommodations-Orlando-Clarion_Hotel_Universal-BR-1.html while is orlando.. Was basic but cheap clean and central to internation drive. You really need a car in florida as everything is spread out. Kennedy soace centre is an hour east of here. Tampa/busch gardens is 1 hour west. I wouldnt bother booking anything with kissame or lake buno vista as they are way out. ... Stay with international drive. That was 2009

Stayed in hotel 31 while is new york... Very basic.. Right in midtown but tha was in 2003 so dunno what its like now

Graeme
Premium Member

27th Nov 13 at 23:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
Gas monkey garage

On the list. And there bar n grill for food and music.

Looking at a possibly rodeo aswell.

Usuall stuff in New York but OCC aswell. Getting a car in Dallas and Florida so that's not to bad.

Florida a few places planned but seeing what others have to suggest.

Ive been a few times to USA but went years ago. Is it best to get just room and the food out everywhere?
P1CK4D

28th Nov 13 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
Gas monkey garage

Texas is awesome! Gas Monkey Garage is actually pretty lame in reality unfortunately. I visited there in september and you can only look in from a fence because of filming etc. The shop at the front is cool to buy merchandise and occassionally someone will walk in from the programme who you can chat to but apart from that, don't expect to walk around the workshop and talk to everyone etc. I drove to Dennis Collins' dealership and he was friendly enough to have a chat with and I also met Aaron at FormulaD as apposed to seeing him at GMG. Also found Sue's shop. Shitty little office space at the front of her shop but she's friendly enough to talk to.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Places/Hotels in New York, Dallas, Orlando, Florida 23 database queries in 0.0129650 seconds