corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electric mirrors working, but not heating...? On Corsa B.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electric mirrors working, but not heating...? On Corsa B.
TheDane

User status: Offline
28th Nov 13 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys,

Last winter I lost my old manual mirrors, as a moron tried to overtake during a blizzard and there wern't room for 3 cars on the road. But luckily I had bought my mates Corsa B for spares, and that had electric mirrors fitted, so got them painted and fitted to mine, and no problem what so ever regarding the electric adjustment, but they don't heat, and the small bulb on the switch don't light up when pushing small button.

What can be wrong? Read some threads around, but not found any solutions. Could it be the switch that's faulty? So just a matter of replacing that? As I believe all the wiring must be as they should be, when the electric adjustment works.

Cheers

The Dane

[Edited on 28-11-2013 by TheDane]
corsa-torque

28th Nov 13 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More than likely the switch, mine moved but no heat, changed the switch and now the heaters work too
TheDane

28th Nov 13 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate, I'll get a new ordered right away then

[Edited on 28-11-2013 by TheDane]

New Poll