corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Patrick Dempsey - Racing Le Mans

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Patrick Dempsey - Racing Le Mans
big eck

User status: Offline
5th Dec 13 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone watch the first part on this yesterday??? Its on discovery channel at 10pm on Wednesdays.

Very good watch tbh and now what I thought it would be, (rich actor buys team to show off) this isn't the case. His race at is a hand made British car which the company went bust after he spent £1/4 million buying it and they didn't send all the parts. There's obviously more to it but give it a watch and see for yourself.

[Edited on 05-12-2013 by big eck]
Tomnova16
Premium Member

5th Dec 13 at 23:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I recorded it. I was there too

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
jrdn7

5th Dec 13 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When is this repeated? Wind took out our electricity supply 10 mins before programme started
Graeme
Premium Member

5th Dec 13 at 23:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah saw it yesterday. Very good watch. Just a few things though.

It was $750,000 and the team/company is/was Lola. He got all the parts but just no spares and it didn't come as they specced it.

Should be on demand I think.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Patrick Dempsey - Racing Le Mans 23 database queries in 0.0118508 seconds