corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Been screwed over on ebay....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Been screwed over on ebay....
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jan 14 at 20:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought some injectors on ebay 22/11/2013. Offered with 14 days warranty. messaged them on the 14 day and told them they were faulty.

He responded said no problem, return them, and ill replace or refund. I asked for replacements, and sent them back.

He messaged me xmas eve to say he had received them and would send back new ones asap. Gave him over xmas, no replies or anything, gave ultimatum yesterday and nothing. So opened dispute.

Today is 46 days, you only get 45 days to claim refund.

Ive opened a resolution case anyway, but states not elegible for ebay money back guarenttee. DOes that mean I have 0 chance, or will they review it still?

Failing that, I have an address, how can I find number, it isn't on 192. Ive found his missus on facebook, but no contact details. I don't wanna add her incase they sus its me and block, before I find info out.

Anyone live in co durham and fancy popping round

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Tomnova16
Premium Member

7th Jan 14 at 20:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have a tracking number it should be fine. I had the same issue with a light that was smashed in postage. Seller not responding etc. full refund including initial postage

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Dan
Premium Member

7th Jan 14 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even after the 45 days? I don't even know where the tracking details are, as when he confirmed receipt I probably chucked it

Tomnova16
Premium Member

7th Jan 14 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah yeah that's a bit gay. Mine was about 20 days as I sent him about a thousand messages with no response

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
3CorsaMeal

7th Jan 14 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every time I've done a dispute thingy I get the money back quite easily.

How do you know they are faulty? Some people are out there buying old injectors and running them through an ultra sonic cleaner.

I was also told not to leave injectors unused for a length of time. Best to fit and use asap.
Dan
Premium Member

7th Jan 14 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because of xmas, and post delays etc, its gone on longer than normal.

Sucks bad.

Its £100, so driving up isn't even worth it. Hopefully get a job up north soon and I can pop round.

192.com shows the family but in devon. I don't know how up to date the system is however :/

Dan
Premium Member

7th Jan 14 at 20:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are faulty because they leak back, more than specifications permit. Common as fuck on tdci injectors.

Fonz
Premium Member

7th Jan 14 at 23:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have the guys name and address I presume you have tried
the BT phone book
Dan
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 05:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea tried that. No luck.

I'll give him 24 hours to respond to PayPal resolution. If not I think I'll make further enquiries and start some pressure.

deano87

8th Jan 14 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the Money Back Guarantee not for "auto refund", so they will open a case and try and recoup after they've automatically done the refund?

I think you'll be ok, eBay tends to be on the side of the buyer these days.
Dan
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 09:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure? I hope so!

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like you need to be more patient, you messaged him yesterday but didn't get a reply so today opened a dispute?

Christopher

8th Jan 14 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id be the same Tbh! Ebay are normally quite good and are more on the buyers side as such which is good in this case but fucking annoying when you sell something and ebay take over even if your not in the wrong
Dan
Premium Member

8th Jan 14 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
Sounds like you need to be more patient, you messaged him yesterday but didn't get a reply so today opened a dispute?

No, ive sent about 15 messages since he said he would send them, without a response.

Then gave 24hours before id open a case.

To which he still hasn't responded.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Been screwed over on ebay.... 23 database queries in 0.0151458 seconds