corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 Tyres

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 Tyres
DaveB

User status: Offline
28th Jan 14 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am able to supply Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 Tyres in 195/50/15 size.

The tyres are control tyres, used in a UK race Championship. As such, they have to be changed after every race. The races are between 15-20 laps long and the cars weigh c. 700kg so the wear and damage to the tyres is very minimal. (On those tyres used in a wet race it is not uncommon to still see the new 'bobbles' on the edges of the tyre)

Tyres are supplied with tread ranging from between 5mm to 8mm (usually more than less) and all sets will be as matched as possible.

I got a set of tyres below a few weeks ago for my own car, as you can see it looks practically brand new.

Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 Spec:
Michelin's Pilot Exalto PE2 is an entry level ultra high Performance summer tyre designed to raise both the status and performance of small sporty cars that use low profile-sized tyres. Inspired by Michelin's World Rally Championship (WRC) tyre design and architecture the tyre has been developed to provide crisp and responsive handling in both wet and dry conditions combined with superb steering response.

Features
Superb steering response.
Outstanding street performance in wet and dry conditions.
The design and architecture of the tyre has been developed to provide crisp and responsive handling.

The RRP of this tyre ranges from £70-95 and 'used/puncture repair' sets on Ebay go for around £100!

I can supply a set of 4 tyres for £110 collected or £125 delivered to your door.

Can supply in singles/pairs etc just email me for a price.

Payment is by Bank Transfer or Paypal as a gift.

You will not be disappointed with the quality/condition of the tyres or their performance once fitted to your vehicle.

I'm not on here much anymore but any of the 'oldies' can vouch for me! Contact is best made through email please - djbinns@hotmail.com

[Edited on 28-01-2014 by DaveB]
DaveB

31st Jan 14 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First few sets went out last night. I'll get some better photos over the weekend.

I'm based in Huddersfield if people want to collect.

Can also get part-worn 15" (£225 delivered) and 17" slicks (£175 delivered) in a variety of sizes.
Edges 58

3rd Feb 14 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've sent you an email too but thoght I'd post this too, I'm interested in some PE2's. What's the availability on them?
DaveB

5th Feb 14 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loads of PE2s in stock so whenever you're ready mate.

Another photo of the PE2s:

[Edited on 05-02-2014 by DaveB]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 Tyres 24 database queries in 0.0102201 seconds