corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Wtf

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wtf
Christopher

User status: Offline
6th Feb 14 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://fullist.co.uk/2014/02/police-officer-frames-man-drink-driving-protests/

evilrob
Premium Member

6th Feb 14 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw this posted on LiveLeak:

"I would have told the cop that his breath smells like cocks and that we should look for the guy he came in."

- best comment ever!
Christopher

6th Feb 14 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by evilrob
I saw this posted on LiveLeak:

"I would have told the cop that his breath smells like cocks and that we should look for the guy he came in."

- best comment ever!

Brett
Premium Member

6th Feb 14 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wtf i know the short ass copper
baza31

6th Feb 14 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw this yesterday . I give it 6 month and he will be claiming 750k for compensation because he's been ridiculed . No wonder people have no respect for them
Cavey

6th Feb 14 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We don't know what's happened there, the first officer seemed to know the guys name, for all we know, he could stink of booze and could of been seen arriving in a car?

Seems unlikely that the officers would go that far through the procedure while being quite obviously filmed if they didn't know what they were doing? (Saying that, unless he was filmed arriving on camera, i'm not sure what they expect to achieve and i'd imagine he could get fairly decent damages for un-lawful arrest)

However if I was just standing around and asked to provide a breath test on the off chance i'd been driving in the past, i'd be a bit fucked off too
chloe16v

9th Feb 14 at 03:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/salford-anti-fracking-protester-sue-greater-6676499
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

9th Feb 14 at 10:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's clearly one of them know it all cunts that "knows his rights"
He's obviously been drinking or he would of just given them a breath test and when he past told them to do one and used the video as proof the police were harassing him. But no he refused to give a sample. Got arrested. Now he's crying to the internet

Seems like a right prick
Gary
Premium Member

9th Feb 14 at 10:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cps haven't prosecuted so he was obviously in the right.
alan-g-w

9th Feb 14 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
He's clearly one of them know it all cunts the t "knows his rights"
He's obviously been drinking or he would of just given them a breath test and when he past told them to do one and used the video as proof the police were harassing him. But no he refused to give a sample. Got arrested. Now he's crying to the internet

Seems like a right prick

It's people like you who make it so much easier for the police to get away with this shite.

Imagine you had cycled somewhere to take pictures (not saying the guy was even on a bike though), the police don't want you taking pictures because it's such a controversial topic - ultimately they don't want the chance of you catching them giving someone a beating on film. You've got every right to be there and protest the fact, the cop makes up that you've been drinking and that you were seen driving to the scene, threatens you with the jail.

If you're the type of person in that instance who immediately bows down and gives a breath specimen you're part of the problem.
John

9th Feb 14 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same as always.

Although the police are twats, if these people had anything better to do with their time, like get a job and not protest/strike, they wouldn't be in that situation to begin with.
Dave

9th Feb 14 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't see the issue, take the breath test, blow a zero then you can look as smug as you like right in front of the authority figure you detest so much.

IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Feb 14 at 12:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guy with the camera is to blame. he told the officer he had had a drink. then refused a simple breath test.

do the test blow a zero - no problem
do the test blow over limit - ask them to prove you drove in
alan-g-w

9th Feb 14 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd imagine that as soon as his lips touched the breathalyser it'd be a case of 'oops, this machine isn't working, down the station with you to get an official reading, you have the right to remain silent etc, etc'. No matter how annoying the guy is, he's in the right.
GB123
Premium Member

9th Feb 14 at 12:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
he told the officer he had had a drink.

When?
Twitch

9th Feb 14 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
He's clearly one of them know it all cunts that "knows his rights"

Seems like a right prick

Thing is as soon as you agree to taking the breath test you are then in some way particlly admitting to the charges. Even if there was some more of a back story we didn't see. You can very clearly see the police office lie to the others saying he just got told he had had two drinks and drove.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Feb 14 at 12:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GB123
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
he told the officer he had had a drink.

When?

sorry i@m wrong he says tea, i thought he said 2
Russ

9th Feb 14 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no he's not in the right?

if they belive he has been driving they can breath test him.
The first officer obviously recognised him, and his car.
Proving he was over the limit while he drove is why CPS threw it out
alan-g-w

9th Feb 14 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He hadn't driven and at no point admitted to driving for obvious reasons. The first policeman made up the fact that he had driven there 'drunk' to try and remove him from the scene. Both completely obvious facts by this point in this thread which leads me to believe you're either trolling or a spong
Russ

9th Feb 14 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just assumed there was more to it than what was seen on the video.
when he new his name, his car, and having said to him he had had two drinks, i thought there was more to the story as none of that happened on the film
taylorboosh

9th Feb 14 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a bellend that police man was
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Feb 14 at 15:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are both bellends
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

9th Feb 14 at 15:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
He's clearly one of them know it all cunts the t "knows his rights"

Seems like a right prick

It's people like you who make it so much easier for the police to get away with this shite.

Imagine you had cycled somewhere to take pictures (not saying the guy was even on a bike though), the police don't want you taking pictures because it's such a controversial topic - ultimately they don't want the chance of you catching them giving someone a beating on film. You've got every right to be there and protest the fact, the cop makes up that you've been drinking and that you were seen driving to the scene, threatens you with the jail.

If you're the type of person in that instance who immediately bows down and gives a breath specimen you're part of the problem.

How. By proving them wrong.
They want him out of the way right? So there is no film evidence of what ever there up to ...
Blow a zero be a smug cunt. Then film them some more

It's people like him (and it seems you) that pervert the course of justice and get in the way of the police doing there job.
I agree it does seem like this police man has dreamt up the whole situation. Which is wrong and he should be punished
But as above you don't know the whole story. So you never know

alan-g-w

9th Feb 14 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuckin get in the way of the police doing their job, fuck off. I'll comply with anyone as long as they're being just and fair - there's clear evidence in that video that the officer had lied. But I suppose that's just a perk of doing his job isn't it? It's ridiculous how little logic you're using here

[Edited on 09-02-2014 by alan-g-w]
taylorboosh

9th Feb 14 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So the question is, had he drank and had he drove?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Wtf 22 database queries in 0.0132720 seconds