corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Autovaux

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Autovaux
lee.enfield

User status: Offline
7th Feb 14 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello. I was just wondering if any knows any way to get discount from autovaux as I am going to be spending over £100 on there soon and wanted to make sure that there isn't a way I can get it for cheaper. Or anyone no anywhere that's gm parts but for cheaper maybe?
Cheers Lee
corsa-torque

8th Feb 14 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ring them up and ask for a discount, they are good people to deal with and I've never paid full price on orders from them
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

8th Feb 14 at 10:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everything's negotiable! I always like to speak to someone on the phone before placing orders to see whether they can offer any discounts. In my experience, 90% of the time you can get some money off. Well worth trying.

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
lee.enfield

8th Feb 14 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the info guys! MoT is due on the 20th so I'll give them a ring once it's passed going all out gm parts! Get her running like new again (corsa b 1.2 16v)
Ojc

8th Feb 14 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry but were you named after the rifle?
Corsa_Sport21

8th Feb 14 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.vauxhallworldparts.com/

Try there, probably cheaper than Autovaux.

Also, going all out on GM parts to get it running like new, you won't get much for £100.
lee.enfield

9th Feb 14 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha OJC, first time I've been asked that on here! nope Lee was my mums mums favorite name and she just happend to marry into the Enfield family my grandad used to have a royal Enfield bike aswell👍 but I do have a bullet from the Lee Enfield gun somewhere in my room
Corsa_sport21 It's all service parts mate. Only wants a new water pump the rest is just because if prefer to go back to gm parts rather than rubbish pattern parts. cheers mate will have have a look at that when I'm more awake .
Ojc

9th Feb 14 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish I was called Sturmgewehr 44

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Autovaux 23 database queries in 0.0143468 seconds