corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Retarded legal high

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Retarded legal high
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Feb 14 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/4802360/

Three people in Liverpool have now been found I "critical states" after taking this legal high that is used as a wheel cleaner/rust remover

Am I the only person that thinks they should start to charge these fucking idiots to treat them
If your fucking retarded enough to drink rust remover your better off dead anyways.
Ojc

19th Feb 14 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, at least try tramadol it's fantastic
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

19th Feb 14 at 13:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jesus titty christ what is wrong with these plebs
spencer88

19th Feb 14 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Await someone to say they should try Bilberry as it's better.
Robbo

19th Feb 14 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
bird im seeing atm has some of these as she broke her back last Summer... worth trying to thieve one?
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Feb 14 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
a product called Geebs, which is actually a chemical used to clean alloy wheels

quote:
Possession can lead to up to two years imprisonment, while supply can result in a 14 year jail sentence.

WTF?
Gary
Premium Member

19th Feb 14 at 15:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rich H is fucked.
Balling
Premium Member

19th Feb 14 at 15:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

An inquest in 2009 found medical student Hester Stewart died after consuming Geebs. Her family started a campaign to ban the substance in the UK.
Good on her family. Obviously the existence of a deadly substance was the real issue here, and not the fact that a person studying medicine was idiotic enough to think drinking alloy wheel cleaner would be a good idea.

Rickavo

19th Feb 14 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had it before :/

Its also used as a date rape drug
flybikeslee

19th Feb 14 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seany

19th Feb 14 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure its also known as GBL? Was used quite alot years ago, similar to ecstasy but more than likely no recollection of the events after taking it.
John

19th Feb 14 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:

An inquest in 2009 found medical student Hester Stewart died after consuming Geebs. Her family started a campaign to ban the substance in the UK.
Good on her family. Obviously the existence of a deadly substance was the real issue here, and not the fact that a person studying medicine was idiotic enough to think drinking alloy wheel cleaner would be a good idea.

Studied for his whole school career to get 5 A's, had no life, went to Uni to study medicine, got a bit of freedom, took some Geebs to rebel, died.
Toby
Premium Member

19th Feb 14 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
bird im seeing atm has some of these as she broke her back last Summer... worth trying to thieve one?

Probably need to take a couple.

I was chewing through 8 a day at one point! Looking back I didn't have a clue what was going on. The consultant just laughed when he heard what the GP had prescribed. He cut me down to 2 or 4 if need be max and it stopped my eyes swelling up!

[Edited on 19-02-2014 by Toby]
Ojc

19th Feb 14 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

200mg of tramadol will get you zoned
JordyCarter

19th Feb 14 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surprised nobody has has said this but this is because of prohibition... if some of the drugs we know were legal and controlled people wouldn't be buying this shite. The law cant keep up with this legal high stuff.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

19th Feb 14 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

natuarl selection

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Cavey

19th Feb 14 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter
Surprised nobody has has said this but this is because of prohibition... if some of the drugs we know were legal and controlled people wouldn't be buying this shite. The law cant keep up with this legal high stuff.

Jesus Christ, didn't you read that other thread!? This is because they were out of Ice Cream. Someone decided that poisonous chemicals was a suitable replacement. Just like going from Weed to Meth. It was the only logical step. Legalising it would cause mass deaths

[Edited on 19-02-2014 by Cavey]
JordyCarter

19th Feb 14 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont mean legalise this 'drug' I mean i.e. if someone is buying a legal replacement such as this to replace say weed or pills arguably the real thing is 'safer' so what im saying is instead of letting people buy potentially fatal stuff legalise the real thing. It just seems more logical to me
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Feb 14 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not logical at all, Pills are just as dangerous. You have no idea what is in them. Literally. You get a 'bad' batch and people die. Take too many and you'll die, even taking one for the first time in your life you could die. Fuck that.

[Edited on 19-02-2014 by DannyB]
Cavey

19th Feb 14 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could die crossing the street or drinking too much alcohol.

Obviously the theory is that by legalising things then the dodgy ones would be edged out, and the purer forms would be sold instead. With Weed that's pretty simple, but obviously with pills it's a bit harder
JordyCarter

19th Feb 14 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Not logical at all, Pills as dangerous. You have no idea what is in them. Literally. You get a 'bad' batch and people die. Take too many and you'll die, even taking one for the first time in your life you could die. Fuck that.

I agree you dont know whats in them hence the reason for a real government licenced manufacturer where you can guarantee whats in them.
Dave

19th Feb 14 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, just like lasagne and burgers..
baza31

19th Feb 14 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet you have a lot more fun killing yourself on pills than crossing a road
corsajay88

19th Feb 14 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Not logical at all, Pills are just as dangerous. You have no idea what is in them. Literally. You get a 'bad' batch and people die. Take too many and you'll die, even taking one for the first time in your life you could die. Fuck that.

Bad batches of pills is a myth. When a so called bad batch goes round maybe a few people die. Batches of pills are 1000's. If they were the cause then 100's would die before they were found. Most of the time deaths are caused by drinking excessive amounts of alcohol with them or underlying health problems. It winds me up seeing this all the time. It's just media hype to sell a few extra papers.

Legal highs on the other hand I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. From my experience of buying drugs. My drug dealers used to enjoy taking his drugs as much if not more than I did. Legal highs are made in dodgy Chinese factories who do not take them and don't care whether you die from them

John

19th Feb 14 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There could be something in those thousands of pills that only has the life ending effect on a few people.

Drug dealers want to make money, they don't care what they are selling, no matter how much they act like your mate.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Retarded legal high 23 database queries in 0.0141981 seconds