corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » getting pissed off with people on the Internet

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author getting pissed off with people on the Internet
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Mar 14 at 21:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right what the fuck is it with people on the internet thinking they are super hard.

Just had a look at the gwr mini thread and see that the author getting grief about posting stuff about other peoples car and not hes own.

It always seems to be the same people john, taylorbush and nic barnes.

What gets me is the fact that these knobs wouldnt say fuck all in person. This site is going downhill rapid.
tom130691
Premium Member

27th Mar 14 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fight them?

corsasport isnt the whole internet

[Edited on 27-03-2014 by tom130691]
3CorsaMeal

27th Mar 14 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's so annoying. Grrr.
johnny86
Premium Member

27th Mar 14 at 21:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your bad too. No where as bad as them 3 but your working your way up that shitty ladder
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Mar 14 at 21:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because people like to think they are superior to others or always pick stuff out either to be funny or belittle other.

There's loads of people on here who think they are above other users. It's pretty comical. Like you say, these are the same people who in person will be all nicey nicey and not say a thing out of line.
Dom

27th Mar 14 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are you getting pissed off with people on the internet?

Saying that, i've mentioned to Ian in the past that forum could do with an ignore user option.
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Mar 14 at 21:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
ignore user option.

That would be awesome
John

27th Mar 14 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OP not getting enough attention? If I wasnt on my phone I would have bothered to get the handstand picture.
Marc

27th Mar 14 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
It's so annoying. Grrr.

John

27th Mar 14 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also just had a look at that thread. Was actually 3cm that commented on it not being blukoo's now johnny pipe transporter is saying he's not as bad. What a whalloper.
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Mar 14 at 21:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi John
Robin
Premium Member

27th Mar 14 at 21:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10 pages.
johnny86
Premium Member

27th Mar 14 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John lets just face it your an out and out cunt. You was probably a fat kid at school that had no friends. Wether you are behind the comments in that thread or not you seem to have a shit comment about everything else.
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Mar 14 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John is the type of guy that ties his shoes without bending his knees
John

27th Mar 14 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fatter now than I was in school. Probably am a cunt. Normally only direct my comments towards idiots so if you feel targeted, unlucky. I've not actually said that much towards you though.

Who are you anyway? You've only been visible on here the past few weeks and now making threads saying how its going downhill.
John

27th Mar 14 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny is the type of guy that wanks over the dreggs of the internet and rage quits.
Tiger

27th Mar 14 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like johns arguments, even if they're with me
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Mar 14 at 22:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Danny is the type of guy that wanks over the dreggs of the internet and rage quits.

You seem upset John you clearly put thought in to that
John

27th Mar 14 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a long time since I've got upset at anything on the internet. You can't say the same.
Tiger

27th Mar 14 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I imagine lots of people grimace when they have virtual arguments, I think john is pan faced behind the monitor, emotionless and still, just his fingertips tapping.
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Mar 14 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok John sure

Your put downs used to be better John, you need to put more effort in to being a troll.
John

27th Mar 14 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not putting you down. You come across as a complete weirdo without needing my help.
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Mar 14 at 22:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can just imagine you sat there in your marvel pyjamas trying to think of something witty to say. Looks like you don't have much to say mate.
Andrew

27th Mar 14 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I won't mention which user it was, but it made me giggle when on Splitter Scuffers a user on here got called a missrible cunt.
Tiger

27th Mar 14 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Name and shame otherwise this post is useless.

[Edited on 27-03-2014 by Tiger]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » getting pissed off with people on the Internet 22 database queries in 0.0178630 seconds