corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Big Man

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Big Man
John

User status: Offline
11th Apr 14 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't want to ruin Generation's thread further so thought best to start a new one.

Johnny86 is an angry young man who clearly does stay in a council slum, hence not disputing that bit.

I'm shitting my pants now.

Balling
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cunt people off?

taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hahahaahaha isn't he the one who rang the police because his gfs ex pushed him?
johnny86
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually you prick it was a council house it's not now. Not that where I live has anything to do with you. I work and I support my family end of. Fuck knows why you done a thread about me everyone on here thinks your a cunt I just decided to tell you in person
johnny86
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh

Pardon?
sharpy28

11th Apr 14 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
Actually you prick it was a council house it's not now. Not that where I live has anything to do with you. I work and I support my family end of. Fuck knows why you done a thread about me everyone on here thinks your a cunt I just decided to tell you in person

In person, as in over the internet?
johnny86
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I was meant to put private
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Pardon?

Might not of been you, probs one of the other helmets on here
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meet him John, if you are the big man you act out online then you'll have no problem.
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think he's a cunt, i think you cant handle him consistently proving you to be a mong
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats quite a trek for them to meet bannyd
johnny86
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How am I a mong?
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure Johnny wont mind crossing the border
johnny86
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also you want a spoon? Stopping eating out he's arse. Your a cunt too
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well your bragging on a corsa forum that you've been to prison 3 times for telling fibbs on a CV
johnny86
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB

The blokes a cunt always giving someone grief on here I couldn't give a fuck where he lives or who he is. Like I said he will get he's comeuppance
johnny86
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well your bragging on a corsa forum that you've been to prison 3 times for telling fibbs on a CV

I wasn't bragging I was telling generation don't lie. I also then explained why. "Something I'm not proud of" don't think that is bragging you dickhead
John

11th Apr 14 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Fucking lol, I was half joking when I said council slum, didn't expect to be so close to the mark.

BannyD, how about I don't drive down to deapest darkest Kent to meet the tube transporter. I'm mostly grown up outside of the internet and my days of wanting a fist fight are well gone. I'll just be a keyboard warrior instead. I won't however get all upset about it like you and throw my toys out the pram, then come back anyway.
Balling
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Are you actively trying to facilitate a fight?

taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Also you want a spoon? Stopping eating out he's arse. Your a cunt too

Eating his arse? Give over, i don't usually agree with him at all. But in this instance he's right.

You sealed my opinion of you a while back, when you accused me of ruining that mini thread - which was utter balls
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:

It 100% seems like it, banny for mod imo
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John

BannyD, how about I don't drive down to deapest darkest Kent to meet the tube transporter. I'm mostly grown up outside of the internet and my days of wanting a fist fight are well gone. I'll just be a keyboard warrior instead. I won't however get all upset about it like you and throw my toys out the pram, then come back anyway.

Because you're a pussy John, you treat people like shit on here because you're the type of guy that has been bullied most of his life. The type of kid you would find at school walking behind teachers as everyone threw rubber band balls at you. You would shit your pants if anyone confronted you outside of the internet and try and talk your way out of it, that's what guys like you are like.

I love how you keep trying to offend me too like it is having some sort of affect
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:

It 100% seems like it, banny for mod imo

Not really, but I'd get enjoyment out of seeing John getting his face panned in.
johnny86
Premium Member

11th Apr 14 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by John

Because you're a pussy John, you treat people like shit on here because you're the type of guy that has been bullied most of his life. The type of kid you would find at school walking behind teachers as everyone threw rubber band balls at you. You would shit your pants if anyone confronted you outside of the internet and try and talk your way out of it, that's what guys like you are like.

I love how you keep trying to offend me too like it is having some sort of affect

Nail on the head mate
taylorboosh

11th Apr 14 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why don't you two meet? Its loads closer than kent

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Big Man 23 database queries in 0.0122840 seconds