corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Weird corsa c locking other peoples car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weird corsa c locking other peoples car
JordyCarter

User status: Offline
7th Jun 14 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last night I was parked up at my friends and a corsa c sxi+ parked next to my exclusiv upon return when I unlocked my car I noticed the sxi+ was flashing its headlights/brakes asif I was unlocking or unlocking that too. Just thought it was weird was I unlocking some strangers car with my fob?

[Edited on 07-06-2014 by JordyCarter]
Gaz

7th Jun 14 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think there is a stat somewhere that there is a 1 in 10,000 chance of your fob being the same as another persons

The real question is, what did you pinch? Haha
Tiger

7th Jun 14 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sly_SRi
Premium Member

7th Jun 14 at 11:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I discovered a while back that my Astra Van key fob would set off certain wireless doorbells.

Had quite a laugh pranking a customer who kept running to the door every time I pressed the unlock button!

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
MatthewR

7th Jun 14 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My fob on my old Ford Focus unlocks our next door neighbours newer focus, it only unlocks the doors though the alarm still works (yes i tried to open it LOL)
Seany

7th Jun 14 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the fob on my astra j sometimes doesn't work when in a car park next to loads of shops. I read its to do with the frequency or some crap like that. same thing happened to a brand new bmw at the same time, we were both trying to get our cars open for ages.
ShEp

7th Jun 14 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the same problem with my 'c'

Other people fob's can sometimes set the alarm off, doesnt unlock my car, but the alarm wont go off for ages afterwards

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Weird corsa c locking other peoples car 23 database queries in 0.0106721 seconds