corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Wheel spacers

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheel spacers
csifku

User status: Offline
14th Jul 14 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello. Recently i decide to use wheel spacers , because im going for wider corsa b. i done so many researches and checked thousands of web sites, and there is always sizes like 3 mm, 5 mm, 10 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm , 25mm and very very hard to find anything bigger. Or if i do find something similar to what im looking for, it will be for car with studs, not bolts which isnt a big deal but its a bit different. But there is other point of view, roughly a pair, yes a pair, not a set of quality spacers (with 8 holes, 4 goes to hub and for to the wheel) cost about 120 quid, other hubcentric ones with "extended" bolts , that aint trustful at all cost 80 quid, and this is prices for up to 20 mm. The different point of view is, if i buy them, would they be enough big, or maybe too short or maybe too big. SO im offering a wheel spacers, for any car, any size , to fit any wheels for less that that price , with choise of size, they could be 22 or 31 or 35,6 mm . Anything you would need, because its easier to get the right spacers than chop rear quarters and fit them properly or roll arches and etc ...

Prices on PM

Picture isnt just for illustration !

when you are ready to order, check it out and tell me what exactly size you want and etc, following like

" d1: ....
d2 :.... etc"
Usually the most important are d3 and d4 , because your wheel will sit on that ring and all the weight wont bent or snap your bolts.

[Edited on 14-07-2014 by csifku]
csifku

User status: Offline
28th Aug 14 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up

EBay listing available !

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Wheel spacers 24 database queries in 0.0065148 seconds