corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Compomotive MO6 16x7 et49 195/40/16 tyres

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Compomotive MO6 16x7 et49 195/40/16 tyres
weddy1988

User status: Offline
24th Jul 14 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Compomotive MO6
16x7
4x100
Et49
4x195/40/16 tyres
2x contisport 2's
2xmaragoni zeta's
5mm+ on both pairs
Willay's old wheels Never seen another set in et49 for sale , and not likely to see another set, only selling as need 15's for track tyres , have put alot of time and money refurbishing these wheels locating another center cap getting tyres fitting ect look superb on and 4 stud vaux
considering rarity tyres condition ect

£600

will part ex for 15 inch comps revos racline ect , realistic part ex prices given
Located fife

weddy1988

24th Jul 14 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

p.s wheels and caps can be painted any colour for a very low fee
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

25th Jul 14 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corrr they came out lovely mate! I'd have them back

These were originally Mike B's wheels too.
weddy1988

25th Jul 14 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers buddy...ahh ...i serched on google and thats the only other corsa i could find with the wheels ...i'm guessing he had them made ...only selling as need 15's for track
rseeley

31st Jul 14 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would you consider a part exchange for a set of cesaros wrapped in near new yokohama ad08?
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

31st Jul 14 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite a difference from when I last saw them

I've only seen one other Corsa with MO6s on, it was a few years back and whether they were proper Corsa spec, I don't know. These were the first set built to that spec though and also the first set fitted on a Corsa.
weddy1988

31st Jul 14 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry gentlemen ...now sold...yeah the powdercoating was getting very bad when i got them but nothing a bit love couldent sort...look superb on a corsa b...although the new owner didnt run longer bolts with his spacers and the drivers wheel came off so looks liek i'll be repainting the stainmetz splitter his wheel and a new wing

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Compomotive MO6 16x7 et49 195/40/16 tyres 24 database queries in 0.0091710 seconds