corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dan-style thinly-veiled affiliation coupon code for foodies

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dan-style thinly-veiled affiliation coupon code for foodies
evilrob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Jul 14 at 01:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a punt on a box of food from Hello Fresh cos I got sent a £20 off voucher. Turns out it's quite good.

Basically the ingredients for 3 or 5 recipes, for 2 or 4 people (your choice) arrive on your doorstep (as infrequently as you wish if you don't like any of the recipes, or cancel altogether after the first one - there's no commitment - or you can just let it run once a week, it's up to you).

It all turns up in environmentally-friendly, recyclable refrigerated packaging made from wool and other stuff - pretty cool (no pun intended). Each recipe comes on an easy-to-follow recipe card, with a nice cardboard sleeve to keep them in.

Here's some of the stuff I have made recently in 30 minutes or less (previous cooking level: cheese on toast):

Is it more expensive than going to Tesco and buying the stuff yourself? Of course it is - but you don't go to Tesco and buy this sort of shit do you, because you're a lazy fucker like me. You buy Pringles and Mattesson's Fridge Raiders (and Mini Babybel if you're having a posh week). If you need a kick up the arse to start cooking properly, this might be worth a look.

£20 off coupon code: CEU99T (enter at checkout)

Non Dan-like disclosure: I get £12 credit for each referral.

Clicky here to redeem

[Edited on 30-07-2014 by evilrob]
Dan
Premium Member

30th Jul 14 at 05:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks a good idea for busy/lazy people, and isn't ridiculously over priced.

Ill probably use that £20 off and get a trial box.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Ste
Premium Member

30th Jul 14 at 05:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why wouldn't you order an online delivery from tesco if you can't be arsed shopping. Also, doesn't include breakfasts and lunch so you still need to shop for them anyway.

All the meals look similar to what you would find in Jamie's 30 minute meals cook book, all recipes are online, so I can't see much advantage tbh.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
sc0ott

30th Jul 14 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you get the bowls free as well.

Portion size could be bigger.
evilrob
Premium Member

30th Jul 14 at 07:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste
Why wouldn't you order an online delivery from tesco if you can't be arsed shopping. Also, doesn't include breakfasts and lunch so you still need to shop for them anyway.

All the meals look similar to what you would find in Jamie's 30 minute meals cook book, all recipes are online, so I can't see much advantage tbh.

The advantage is you don't have to think, all the ingredients are measured out for you and it all just turns up.

You get exactly the right amount of everything. So if the recipe calls for some wonky spice or oil, you don't have to buy a whole jar or bottle of it.

If you're already boshing out some of everyone's favourite fat-tongued mockney cunt's finest, I agree you probably don't need this service. But if your dinners frequently consist of bread dipped into anything runnier than bread, it might be just what you need.
evilrob
Premium Member

30th Jul 14 at 07:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Do you get the bowls free as well.

Portion size could be bigger.

No, the bowls came from Sainsbury's and were about £4 each IIRC.

Portion size is actually very generous; there is usually enough for seconds, or enough left over for a small lunch to reheat the following day.
evilrob
Premium Member

30th Jul 14 at 07:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
Looks a good idea for busy/lazy people, and isn't ridiculously over priced.

Ill probably use that £20 off and get a trial box.

Hello Dan!
gooner_47

30th Jul 14 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by evilrob
But if your dinners frequently consist of bread dipped into anything runnier than bread, it might be just what you need.

This could produce some interesting results tbh.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dan-style thinly-veiled affiliation coupon code for foodies 23 database queries in 0.0124760 seconds