corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Corsa B-udget build

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Corsa B-udget build
Aheaward86

User status: Offline
21st Aug 14 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys

First time of owning a corsa but not my first vauxhall

It's a vauxhall corsa b sxi, 99, 3 door in star silver which I picked up for a ridiculous bargain price anyway it needs work so the price kinda reflected that haha

My plans for it

Fix non working gauges - fixed
Fix non working eps - fixed
Sort bodywork
Found out tonight that I have a leaking fuel tank/breather hose so that's now on the list to do
Mot it and if still roadworthy start modding with the usual coilovers etc etc

Oh and finish the passenger wing off that had a huge dent In which has been replaced I just need to finish painting

[Edited on 21-08-2014 by Aheaward86]

[Edited on 21-08-2014 by Aheaward86]
Jason x
Premium Member

21st Aug 14 at 21:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love a star silver B

Could leave the wing as is, having a fucked wing seems to be popular at the moment

[Edited on 21-08-2014 by Jason x]
Aheaward86

21st Aug 14 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha il spray it when I have a chance I'm aiming for the subtle route with it and maybe a possibly a lairy lump transplant dependant on the engine going bang haha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Corsa B-udget build 23 database queries in 0.0070949 seconds