corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » City Link......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author City Link......
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
1st Sep 14 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone ever used City Link to send a parcel??

More so have you ever needed to claim for a parcel arriving damaged??

Sent out a parcel and it arrived snapped in half. The actual packaging and the contents were split in half.

Are they quick in sorting out disputes or is it going to be a long drawn out claim?? I have proof of how it was posted, and how it arrived etc.
Ben G

1st Sep 14 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used them a few times. Seemed decent enough. They're a big name so I imagine claiming should be simple enough providing you have the evidence.
Generation

1st Sep 14 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why on earth did person at other end sign for it?
Ad Blue B

1st Sep 14 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shit, got 1 missed delivery note and then got told i needed to go to the Depo, 45 mins away, got there and asked why i only had one chance and got told that the driver turned up at the house to find he didn't even have the parcel..! that apparently counted as a missed delivery! Eventually got the item and could clearly tell it had been thrown about, packaging damaged, luckily the item wasn't.
Generation

1st Sep 14 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope it gets solved quickly and efficiently for you
Corsa_Sport21

1st Sep 14 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was the 1st thing i thought of Generation. If it turned up to me like that i wouldn't have signed for it, but some folk aren't aware that it puts a spanner in the works once its signed for. Just hope its not a loop-hole for City Link to get out of paying up. Seemed pretty helpful when i called, tried to phone the driver but couldn't answer so are going to "investigate" and pull him up. Said i'll hear back within 48hrs.

Even when i booked it, they ask what time suits via a drop down box, i put after 11.30am. Got home from work to a ticket in the door saying he had been, at 11am ffs. Didn't have time to wait in all day for him to possibly turn up at 6pm so dropped it off at the depot which is luckily only 10mins along the road. Hopefully i have that on my side as the lady at the desk seen it was whole when i dropped it off.

Corsa_Sport21

3rd Sep 14 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, never heard back from City Link so called them up. They told me there was nothing they could do and i had to go through Interparcel (who i booked via) and they would sort the claim, then claim it back from City Link if need be.

Put in a claim this afternoon, got an email asking for some picture's of how it was wrapped inside the box, how it arrived, and an invoice of how much another would cost. Sent them all that and an invoice of how much the buyer paid all in. Claim was accepted and they are refunding me the total he paid (which included postage) and the price i paid for postage on top so that's a bonus.

So my advice to anyone who dosn't already do it, when sending parcels, take plenty before and after picture's incase it goes tits up.
Gaz

3rd Sep 14 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are Badgers...

We used them in work and they lost a "tracked" parcel containing £700's worth of equipment. They refunded us less that £100 (i think it was about £70 to be more precise)

the refunded on package weight and not actual contents if I remember correctly.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » City Link...... 22 database queries in 0.0072889 seconds