corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help with wheel colour choice please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help with wheel colour choice please
boylers11

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 14 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, just got the tyres removed from the minilites ready to put my Yokos on, but the minilites are on the border for corrosion, so he advised me to get them refurbed.

The obvious choices are silver or black (I'm not a fan of black wheels), but I just wondered if any other colours would work.

I've edited the photo as best as I can to represent what the final colour combo on the car will be (orange body with carbon fibre side panels).

Perhaps a darkish anthracite might work? Because the car is dynorod orange, I'd be happy to have the wheels in a whacky colour if it'd look ok.

Feel free to suggest colours or even photoshop if you have skills!

Thanks in advance.

Neo

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 14 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally because the car is bright i'd go dark.

With the CF being quite light grey in your photos I'd personally go for a darker grey/anthracite which has some colour to it e.g. I had a set of wheels in ford midnight sky which was a dark grey that had a purpley tint in the sun.

this colour -

[Edited on 03-09-2014 by Neo]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help with wheel colour choice please 22 database queries in 0.0084679 seconds