corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Cs:go

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cs:go
XSIHardy

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 14 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does any body on here play it ?

If so drop me a pm
chris_uk
Premium Member

23rd Oct 14 at 16:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its crap.. cant remove the mouse damping filter.

if you want a really good game go have a look at insurgancy
JordyCarter

23rd Oct 14 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cs:go is good. I play
Richie

26th Oct 14 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
no its crap.. cant remove the mouse damping filter.

if you want a really good game go have a look at insurgancy

Huh??! It's a game that's been played competitively for ages. Also there's plenty of mouse options in there including raw input so no idea what you are on about.
chris_uk
Premium Member

26th Oct 14 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in cs:go you can not remove the mouse filter, in CS: Source its not there and in Cs1.6 its not there either.. i noticed this INSTANTLY i got on the game and tried for ages to remove it but with no luck.

ignoring that, which isnt that big of a deal unless your playing competitivly is the hit boxes on CS are atrocious compared to modern titles..

examples..

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cs%3Ago+hit+box+issues
JordyCarter

26th Oct 14 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still manage to play with not much difficulty. Ive played since 1.6 and really happy to see the ranked/competitive side to this game being promoted.
Dom

26th Oct 14 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hit boxes have always been dodge since the half-life mod days but you get used to them and work around it. Still prefer 1.6 over Source or Go though; always seemed the most 'stable' of them all.
chris_uk
Premium Member

26th Oct 14 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Hit boxes have always been dodge since the half-life mod days but you get used to them and work around it. Still prefer 1.6 over Source or Go though; always seemed the most 'stable' of them all.

yes it was, by far.
MoesTavern

26th Oct 14 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was disappointed with CS:go to be honest, I was hoping for a real, proper sequel to CS rather than a seemingly half-arsed update.

Don't like the way the guns look and sound, don't like the other aesthetic choices they made and the remade maps like Inferno look like shit.

the hitbox problems don't bother me as I can't bring myself to give a fuck about the game.
Richie

27th Oct 14 at 06:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
in cs:go you can not remove the mouse filter, in CS: Source its not there and in Cs1.6 its not there either.. i noticed this INSTANTLY i got on the game and tried for ages to remove it but with no luck.

ignoring that, which isnt that big of a deal unless your playing competitivly is the hit boxes on CS are atrocious compared to modern titles..

examples..

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cs%3Ago+hit+box+issues

These cvar's drop mouse filtering as far as the Valve dev stuff goes. But it may be down to your personal experience of the game - I found transition from 1.6/CSS/CS:GO okay.

m_customaccel 0
m_mouseaccel1 0
m_mouseaccel2 0
m_mousespeed 0

There's also

http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.co.uk/2010/03/markc-windows-7-mouse-acceleration-fix.html

But disabling mouse acceleration on software for your mouse (which most gaming grade mice have) - eliminates it.

Hit box issues are something else entirely. I have an entertaining shot of coming round a corner on the last round for us to win (which freezes the game as soon as the enemy team are dead).... aiming at the guys nutsack with a single bullet and took his head off. Hitboxes I agree are luck of the dice in this game

Making the transition from CSS to CS:GO initially was pretty dicey but now on competitive matchmaking I hover around DMG / Eagle. 128tick ESL servers are much nicer than Valve's 64tick matchmaking servers

This page also helps with the dodgy as fuck recoil patterns so you know when / where to pull the mouse. http://imgur.com/a/m1pz2/embed#0

[Edited on 27-10-2014 by Richie]
chris_uk
Premium Member

27th Oct 14 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i could ever be arsed to play it again ill try that fix.

But anyone should try insurgency as that is brilliant.
JordyCarter

27th Oct 14 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing about nutsack and headshot is if you shoot while moving its so inaccurate to the point you might aswel of not shot.

PM me if you play and il play some ranked with you. I only play now and then mind

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Cs:go 24 database queries in 0.0145340 seconds