corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mainz Car Care scandle.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mainz Car Care scandle.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 15 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone on here seen this?

The guy that owns Mainz car care (dean) was admin on a detailing page on FB
They run a lot of charity raffles and dean was in charge of the money for help for hero's. £2010
The scumbag told everyone he had donated it, forged a certificate to say he had donated it. And thought he had gotten away with it.
Now he's been found out he's apparently "stepping down" from his own company due to "illness"
The FB page has gone offline and he's pretty much dissapeared
He was also taking monthly payments for expensive machine polishers without a credit licence. And now isn't replying to anyone's messages.

No idea how he thought he would get away with it.
evilrob
Premium Member

3rd Feb 15 at 23:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always thought they were a bit dodgy with their group buys - loads of people complaining they didn't get their stuff or were charged too much, woeful customer service etc.
evilrob
Premium Member

3rd Feb 15 at 23:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope all his children have small dicks - and that includes the girls.
GB123
Premium Member

3rd Feb 15 at 23:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never heard of it.

But it's probably quite predictable from somebody who calls their company 'Mainz'
Ben G

4th Feb 15 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by evilrob
I hope all his children have small dicks - and that includes the girls.

I hope they all die tbh. Small dicks aren't enough.

People like that breed the same type.
Balling
Premium Member

4th Feb 15 at 08:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
Sounds like he has gotten away with it?

3CorsaMeal

4th Feb 15 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think lots of competitions and raffles on forums are faked, i still don't believe the opie oils comps, i've spent time checking forums for someone who says thanks and that they have won a PS or XBOX etc.

Nothing, no one on any forum seems to have won, they probably just give the prize to their mates.

Its like when Stocker won that air filter from Ian, he deffo told him when to register as a premium member.
Ben G

4th Feb 15 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some guy on z4 forum was building a right shitter of a car, wide body kit and everything.

Apparently someone broke in to the workshop and stole loads of his stuff.

People donated over a grand to him Absolutely ridiculous. He then bought the worlds shittest alloys and still has a shit half finished z4.
evilrob
Premium Member

4th Feb 15 at 13:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I think lots of competitions and raffles on forums are faked

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=652822&page=1

Andy Stocker

4th Feb 15 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think lots of competitions and raffles on forums are faked, i still don't believe the opie oils comps, i've spent time checking forums for someone who says thanks and that they have won a PS or XBOX etc.

Nothing, no one on any forum seems to have won, they probably just give the prize to their mates.

Its like when Stocker won that air filter from Ian, he deffo told him when to register as a premium member.

I didn't win the filter off of Ian though, as I had to contact the guy/ company directly that had sponsored the offer so he could send it out.
That must of been around 2001ish
Corsa_Sport21

4th Feb 15 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
Sounds like he has gotten away with it?

No he never. The money has been collected from him and he has been removed from raising any money for any future H4H purposes.
3CorsaMeal

4th Feb 15 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Stocker
quote:

I didn't win the filter off of Ian though, as I had to contact the guy/ company directly that had sponsored the offer so he could send it out.
That must of been around 2001ish

I've still not got over it
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Feb 15 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

It was Tim who ran those and I remember talking to him on ICQ or MSN or whatever old shit thing was fashionable in those days about how no one was going to believe that. You could actually see the rush of sign-ups to try and win it from all the usual members who had been scheming away to try and throw it.

Apologies Andy if it was by chance but I remember thinking 'slippery cunts they've well planned that'. I seem to remember vibrio being right in the middle of all the dirty tricks.

We did a PS3 (or 2? I forget) as well. We slaved for days over the random query that was going to pick the single row. Bit of an anticlimax when it ran and straight away gave us a completely (to our best ability) random name and nothing really special happened that time
Andy Stocker

4th Feb 15 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't really remember all that well now!
Was all very funny at the time
Ste
Premium Member

5th Feb 15 at 05:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate a scandle.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mainz Car Care scandle. 23 database queries in 0.0132000 seconds