corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » thought i would say hi.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author thought i would say hi.
steve2761

User status: Offline
17th Feb 15 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys.just signed up.

clearly my name is Steve and I have been around on a couple of forums.more so to do with vectra's but I am also over on z22se forum.

we have just bought a little x14 sport for the missus to learn to drive in.only paid scrap as had no test and been dry stored for past three years.owner reckoned it was an ECU fault (how he came to that I don't know)

symptoms to me described ICV and EGR.all removed,cleaned and sorted.happy days.

plenty of plans for the little B but it will be slow progress as I am squeezing this in between working on my vectra.

fell on our feet with a Gen irmy front splitter and skirts with fogs an two sets of wheels.anyway,pics.

and just a couple of my vectra.i have a mad fetish for clean engine bays.

steve2761

17th Feb 15 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry,just realized how messed up the sizes are on my images.will get onto PB again at some point.just used imgur photo uploader at the mo.
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Feb 15 at 23:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welcome mate
steve2761

17th Feb 15 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Welcome mate

cheers mate.as said this going to be a slow and steady little project whilst she gets on her feet licence wise.

not exactly new to corsa.had two B's and a C in the past.just shifted around between Audi and a few vectra's.

all running (and stopping) gear will be sorted before playing.i like making up my own circuits and will see what I can implement into this.likes of total closure,total open,lights on delay and the usual retro fit variable wiper,cruise etc.

will all take time and will be sure to set up some kind of project thread.
Jason x
Premium Member

17th Feb 15 at 23:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like the splitter
steve2761

17th Feb 15 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x

Like the splitter

cheers mate.fella I bought it off recons it was a factory fit.know they can be bought via the irmscher catalogue but I will believe his story!lol.
gavin18787
Premium Member

18th Feb 15 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember them splitters and how everyone always wanted them

Cracking little first car where many of us started :-)

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
--ToM--

18th Feb 15 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probsbly was factory fit with it having the skirts and fogs to match

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » thought i would say hi. 23 database queries in 0.0161510 seconds