corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b vectra handle problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b vectra handle problems
Jason x
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Feb 15 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had some problems putting my vectra handles on, I took the corsa handles off then knocked the pin out and swapped the handle for the vectra one and put the pin back in but then when I put the grab handle back on I noticed it doesn't seem to fit properly the top of the chrome vectra handles catches on the grab handle plastic

Anyone had this? Or anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

[Edited on 27-02-2015 by Jason x]
IainL

28th Feb 15 at 04:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got chrome Vectra handles and sometimes they don't quite spring back all the way in after opening the door. They fit ok though and a light touch sees them sit back where they should.

I imagine that a quick file down of the plastic surround where its catching would sort it.

[Edited on 28-02-2015 by IainL]
Jason x
Premium Member

28th Feb 15 at 23:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds exactly like whats happening with mine, doesnt spring back as it catches on the plastic.

I couldn't put up with it so had to take them off

may try file down a set of spare plastics to see if that solves it like you said, seems a bit of a faff though considering they are meant to just swap over no issues.
Haimsey
Premium Member

1st Mar 15 at 01:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not to be awkward, but I don't recall having any issue with the ines I had fitted once upon a time. Unless they were just really worn

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Jason x
Premium Member

1st Mar 15 at 01:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never heard of anyone having issues with them before tbh which is why its annoying, i just can't see anyway of making them not catch

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b vectra handle problems 23 database queries in 0.0093889 seconds