corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Invoice Different from payment taken

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Invoice Different from payment taken
blebo

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 15 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I ordered something the other day from an online company and the total bill was £202 which was paid via paypal. When the goods arrived I got an invoice totalling £198. I emailed them asking for a refund for the over charge and they said no. What they say is they only charge £198. The other £5 is paypal fees which they get charged. I am not arguing the charges or fees but surely the invoice should equal the amount charged.

For arguments sake if I was to get audited I couldn't produce an invoice for the £202 that I was charged.

This is one of these small things that has bugged me. I am right or wrong?
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 15 at 17:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are correct.

They will be using the invoices without the paypal fees on, meaning they show a lower income than is actually happening. Then claiming the fees as an outgoing. Meaning money is unaccounted for, for additional profit as it wont then be taxed

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Invoice Different from payment taken 23 database queries in 0.0093470 seconds