corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Youth of today all seem to think the are in TOWIE?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Youth of today all seem to think the are in TOWIE?
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
7th Apr 15 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We had a bit of a family BBQ on Saturday and it got cut short after my other half's nan was rushed into hospital..

My misses went off to the hospital wither her mum and aunty to go check her nan was ok and my bro-in-law talks me into going out on the tiles.

I'm 33 this year and I'm not ashamed to say that going out into town really doesn't interest me in the slightest anymore but I thought this might be a good opportunity to make some social observations.

All I can say is WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K has happened to the male of the species? The current 'look' appears to consist of a thick hipster beard, greasy 'technical' comb-over and tattoos giving a this manly, testosterone filled, rugged image but they are all then dressed in female clothing? Leggings, 3/4 lengths, crop tops, pink apparel, deck shoes oh and don't forget the spray tans!

I also observed that they all walk around like they have a TOWIE trust fund with their designer labels, market stall bling and generally acting like premier ship foot-ballers yet none of them seem to have more than 2 pennies to rub together? They're all either digging through their pockets and counting out change to buy a drink or paying at the bar with a fucking credit-card.

Don't even get me started on the endless number of c**ts with top-knots, its a fucking BUN!
Jimbothebarbarian

7th Apr 15 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol! Wait until you're in your forties, the world becomes an even more shocking sham..
pow
Premium Member

7th Apr 15 at 15:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You forgot hole in the ear.
GB123
Premium Member

7th Apr 15 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remember when wagon wheels used to be the size of an actual wagon wheel?
GB123
Premium Member

7th Apr 15 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And space hoppers
3CorsaMeal

7th Apr 15 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ISIS, now they are real men!
Ben G

7th Apr 15 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shocking isn't it? Top knots are fucking ridiculous.

They belong on Japanese samurai's, not some pleb who does some bicep curls every now and then.
Gary
Premium Member

7th Apr 15 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some cunt who comes in my local just has a gay little pony tail cos his hair isn't long enough. Looks a right prick.

Tbf though every generation has a look of gayness, look at the 70s and 80s ffs! I've never been one for fashion though.
baza31

7th Apr 15 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree, most are smashing steroids too. We are almost in summer too, cue the low cut vests. Men ain't men any more. I think it all went to shit after our parents eras. Plus all the lasses think they are wags and flaunt about with their fancy hand bags they fleeced off some stupid weak man. I do think it's far worse in England and Scotland, can't comment on Wales . When I was in Ireland I didn't see non of it and people dressed normal
Ste
Premium Member

7th Apr 15 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's the lumber-sexual look

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
andy1868

7th Apr 15 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it and what is it seems scary and weird to me
oJNAo
Premium Member

7th Apr 15 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not all us young people dress like absolute dicks
johnny86
Premium Member

7th Apr 15 at 22:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's the same round my way. I went in the gym the other day (1st time in 3 months) and there is everyone I grew up with. I went in done my work out and left 25 mins they was still talking. No jobs but good bodies and dress in super tight jeans cunts.
oJNAo
Premium Member

7th Apr 15 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://content.asos-media.com/~/media/310315045141en-GB/Images/uk/2015/03/31-march/MAN-BUNS/archive-thumb.jpg
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
7th Apr 15 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man bun, OMFG
johnny86
Premium Member

8th Apr 15 at 04:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm pretty sure I sold some wheels to a bloke off here about 3 years ago from Essex he had a man bun.
corsadonk
Premium Member

8th Apr 15 at 06:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with the money thing as well, it take 10x longer to pay by card which holds up the wait at the bar.

Living in a small Town, and not getting out much I don't see it much.
RichR
Premium Member

8th Apr 15 at 06:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't take longer if you pay contactless; don't even need to tak the card out of your wallet.
pow
Premium Member

8th Apr 15 at 07:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girl I work with introduced me to the man bun this week ironically
DaveyLC

8th Apr 15 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RichR
Doesn't take longer if you pay contactless; don't even need to tak the card out of your wallet.

I don't think the limit on contactless would cover a whole round!

And how do you know which card it took the money from?

[Edited on 08-04-2015 by DaveyLC]
Marc

8th Apr 15 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw a man bun on Sunday. Also saw a lad in leggings, heels and clutching a man bag.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

8th Apr 15 at 09:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://youtu.be/a8YgTaMyZRk
Problem solved.
However the dude with the gay mustache and the chest tattoos. Kind of goes with the whole hipster cunt look
JordyCarter

8th Apr 15 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man buns are so faggot its on another level. Not seen the leggings yet? Although i wear slim joggers does this count?
Marc

8th Apr 15 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These were proper leggings cut off at the ankles.
Gary
Premium Member

8th Apr 15 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, men used to be men

[Edited on 08-04-2015 by Gary]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Youth of today all seem to think the are in TOWIE? 23 database queries in 0.0136840 seconds