corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Zuto

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Zuto
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Nov 15 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone heard of this company? I have had contact from them regarding a car im selling asking for the reg to HPI it.

We're still a while off as she hasn't viewed the car yet, but I'm keen to see if anyone has used them before?

[Edited on 09-11-2015 by VegasPhil]

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

9th Nov 15 at 12:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not heard of them at all myself, but Google tells me they're a car finance company. Trustpilot seems to score them ok though?

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/zuto.com
VegasPhil
Premium Member

9th Nov 15 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I saw the trust pilot thing and the chap on the phone was telling me how well known they supposedly are.

Perhaps someone that isn't customer of theirs will pipe up soon then if they are that well known

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
richardworrall
Premium Member

9th Nov 15 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seen a TV advert of the company. No experience of them myself
ShEp

9th Nov 15 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dad has his car with them, never had any problems with them, and he thought they were extremely helpful on the phone.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Zuto 23 database queries in 0.0113261 seconds