corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Grrrrrrr I hate Vauxhall dealers.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Grrrrrrr I hate Vauxhall dealers.
Phil Hall

User status: Offline
19th May 03 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had some work done on my car last year. There was a problem with the exhaust and the engine warning light kept comming on. The dealer looked at the car and phoned me to say it was only a bracket around the cat which needed replaced so I said fine go ahead.

When i collected the car the bill was £500 which included a new CAT at £300. I argued that I didnt ask for the work to be done, they said I did so wernt gonna give me the car back until I made payment. So I made a tocken payment of £100 to get the car back and thought fcuk them they whistle dixie for the rest. I basically argued with them every month and they were going to take me to court over it. In the mean time the new CAT had blown again and since I have sold the car so cant prove anything either way. I had to pay another £480 this month for a service and a part lthat was done incorrectly with something I never asked for way back in June 2002. I FCUKING HATE VAUXHALL!
Mikorsa16v

19th May 03 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit!!!!! thats not right
Phil Hall

19th May 03 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know but its paid already. Im just happy Im shot of the car now. For a 3 yr old corsa everything was going wrong with it. Im gonna buy a cheapie soon for running about in. Im thinking about an older Polo/Golf fully taxed and MOT'd and lovingly looked after by some old biddy.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Grrrrrrr I hate Vauxhall dealers. 22 database queries in 0.0086520 seconds