corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Anyone want there rocker cover chromed?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone want there rocker cover chromed?
Patrick

User status: Offline
22nd May 03 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello people, Have got a mate that can do this for £50.

Not quite sure how he does this but he puts a thin film of chrome over the rocker cover and then adds a few layers of laquer to give a strong finish.

He can also spray the rocker covers any colour you wish for £40 or £45 for two-tone.

What I get out of this is £5 for every customer I give him. Not bad for doing nothing. Would anyone be interested in this. Prices include delivery back to you once done.
Woollard

22nd May 03 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but i want to see a pic of the chrome one first mate.
Patrick

22nd May 03 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has only done his own so far and it is top notch. I would of got him to do me one but to be honest chrome isn't my thing but I know a lot of you lot do like it.

He has sprayed my rocker cover in a two tone colour which is also very good and has done a couple of others. I'll ask him tonight if he can email me a pic of his chromed cover and post it up for you!

Not really asking for customers yet anyway. Just seeing how much interest there possibly could be!
KITcorsa

22nd May 03 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it the plactic plug overs you are on about or the mtal top of the engine?? also how long will car be off the road for??
Patrick

22nd May 03 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm talking about the plastic covers that go on top of the rocker covers. The ones you find on the 1.4 16v and 1.6 16v engines. Has Ecotec written on them!

Also, car wouldn't have to be off the road cos you don't need them on to drive!

[Edited on 22-05-2003 by Patrick]
KITcorsa

22nd May 03 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah was just asking no good for me! i want my metal top chroming and that will mean my car will be off the raod!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Anyone want there rocker cover chromed? 22 database queries in 0.0090160 seconds