corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Who has illegal size Number plates?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who has illegal size Number plates?
Gary GSi

User status: Offline
   28th May 03 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am soon gonna change my front bumper and a standard plate will look wank. I have had a 20cm X 15cm plate made for the front to go to one side of the mouth in the bumper and wondered if you get hassle off the cops for them?
s_inman

28th May 03 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have some and have been pulled twice and given a tellin off so i put some legal ones back on.

stuart
myke

28th May 03 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've got a lightly smaler than standard one at the top of my windscreen.
had a £30 fine for it in guildford, but my local police don't bother about it.
been pulled over for 'enthusiastic' driving, and leaving the engine running while vehicle was unattended. both times i've said the plate was the reason when they asked if i knew while i'd been pulled up, an they've looked at it and said they don't care; but sort the other things.

depends on your local force i think.
Gary GSi

28th May 03 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lincolnshire police are tight bastards. They were the ones that pulled an ambulence driver on the A1 doing 104 MPH who was delivering a liver to a hospital for an emergency operation.Its as if they havent got anything better to do. The local car park where we meet usually has one or two coppers driving round and as soon as someone leaves they follow them home or pull them over if they can find anything wrong with your car.
IntaCepta

28th May 03 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

police are alright my ways,
been pulled over twice, none bothered about the plates..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Who has illegal size Number plates? 22 database queries in 0.0061109 seconds