corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best Night ever turns bad

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best Night ever turns bad
Jodi_the_g

User status: Offline
30th May 03 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Start drinking at 7ish, put 3 pound into the gamabler win £75 put a £5 into the one next to it and win £25, go home with the lads get changed only to find that I left the windows open upstairs can not be bother to go back in and reset the alarm so climb up and close them do this but then fall into the thorn bush, Go to the club and then start dancing, get jiggy with a number of very good looking ladys, Kats little sister turns up so we start dancing together, only to drop a bomb shell as her fella who she is 6 month up the duff with has been to prison twice and she did not know but I thought she did.
Pull some stunning bird in front of all my mates with my quilaty moves on the dance floor once to say sorry love I am not interested, (what a ego boaster) felling really good, but to put a shitter on the night I get in trouble and have to get a taxi home via japan (well almost) as i am the last person to get out I pay the whole fair of £23.
Sam
Premium Member

30th May 03 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quality!
Foz

30th May 03 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sounds like a normal saturday nite! apart from the birds chat me up not visa versa lol
Jodi_the_g

30th May 03 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did not chat anyone up they came on to me thats why I was pleased just dancing on the floor with my mates, never went out to pull

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best Night ever turns bad 22 database queries in 0.0084910 seconds