corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Getting 17s On

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Getting 17s On
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
5th Jun 03 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know its been asked before but I have just bought a set off Morty on here 17" 205 40 17 miglia evo's they are ready to go on and was thinking of doing it tomorrow. Could n e one give me some tips of what I need to be doing please. Is it best to try them on first and see what happens or do I defo need to take the rear bolts out the arches if so what does this mean exactly many thanks oh and they are going onto a gsi not lowered except for the normal 10-15 mm cheers Paul...
Karnage Corsa

5th Jun 03 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come on people help me out
s_inman

5th Jun 03 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they will prob fit without taking the bolts out if the cars not lowered. try it if it rubs just take the bolts out that hold the arch on. simple
Karnage Corsa

5th Jun 03 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do I have to do like mate bond it on or something sounds like a bit of an arse job might just leave it to the body shop
s_inman

5th Jun 03 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just put the wheels on without taking the bolts out i dont think it will rub. if it does rub take it to the bodyshop. oh and yes they need to be bonded back on.
Karnage Corsa

5th Jun 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks a lot mate I think I will do that then

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Getting 17s On 23 database queries in 0.0107000 seconds