corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Urgent Q about T-cut

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Urgent Q about T-cut
beav

User status: Offline
   5th Jun 03 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just washed and dried my car and started to use T-cut on it for the first time (up till now I have always just used a minute wax which does the trick) but this time around have began to use T-cut because the car is going Flame Pink!

Have done the bonnet and wings and it has left kinda orangey/ lighter circles over the whole surface, it has shined it up but when you look at it I can clearly see these marks...I have been using a complately smooth polishing cloth so that isnt the prob but whats going on, am very worried that this will have a lasting effect as it looks shit now!!!!

Should I continue with the rest of my car or stop and whats going on with the paint??? I am very worried that i have damamged the paint work by using T-cut!

Edited to say that it isnt the original stuff its the red stuff for bringin up the colour!

[Edited on 05-06-2003 by beav]
ajscorsa

5th Jun 03 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is your car metalic cos you got 2 types of t cut
Claire

5th Jun 03 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are u using t-cut paint restorer or t-cut polish??
beav

5th Jun 03 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am using T-cut colour fast (red) and its for all types of paint finish...
SetH

5th Jun 03 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How old is your car, vauxhall flame red has a tendency to die. My Gsi was a 93 and it too went pink, T cutting it didnt really help, needed respray really.
beav

5th Jun 03 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine is only T-reg but the roof has faded pretty bad. I am not as much a fan of the flame pink as some of our hippyish friends so was hoping T-cut would help!

Really dissappointed with T-cut as my bonnet and wings now look like shite!
Claire

5th Jun 03 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would get some paint restorer t-cut (u get origional or metalic - not the type u match to ur car colour) Give that a try and then use a good polish like autoglym.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Urgent Q about T-cut 22 database queries in 0.0094681 seconds