corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » gsi front rear bumper and side skirts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gsi front rear bumper and side skirts
simon_m

User status: Offline
   11th Jun 03 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am looking at buying the front rear bumpers and side skirts for a gsi then haveing them panted to match the car but how much will it cost for them i dont mind if thay are 2ed hand as long as thay are in very good con if any one knows how much i would be looking for the parts and were would be the best place to get them give me a shout thanks

[Edited on 11-06-2003 by simon_m]
Gucci

11th Jun 03 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The front bumper is £250 brand new and they're usually over £100 second hand. Fibre glass copy of front is about £120 from Carlton automotive. These are all prices that i've been given in past.
Sickcorsa getme

11th Jun 03 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AUTOTINT DESIGN do the replica fronts for 110££££££££
simon_m

16th Jun 03 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cool what about the rest of the kit thro i can not have the front bumper and not the skirts and rear
Gucci

16th Jun 03 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remeber they're replicas not the real thing and you'll have to buy fogs for them too (£100 from vauxhall). It's your choice but my bumper will go straight on with no problems and it's the correct colour. The copy will need spraying and usually need a bit of trimming.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » gsi front rear bumper and side skirts 22 database queries in 0.0097110 seconds