corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Harnesses

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Harnesses
richardostreet

User status: Offline
11th Jun 03 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wanna have harnesses in my corsa i was wondering on the normal seats. I know where to fit the two parts of the harness left and right on the floor go, but where it goes over the seat where do u put the other part of the harness? do u drill through the floor pannel and put it through there?? i want to keep the rear seats functional though because the car looks better with it full of women! so going to the back isnt an option and is 3 or four point better? i thought 3 but hu knows!!

if anyone could help!

rich
jr

11th Jun 03 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't see how u can have harnesses whitout going to the mounting points for the rear seat belts. as to where u mount the harness do u man to the outside or the inside of the seat

if u mean outside u fix it to the hole where the rod was mounted , or if u mean the inside where the old seat belt bit was mounted to
Adam_B

11th Jun 03 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U would hace to fix em to the roof or go straight down behind the seat!! (very dangerous)

U can still use the back seat but 2 skinny birds is probly the max
miles

11th Jun 03 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont bother. They will look wank with standard seats
TOMAS

13th Jun 03 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got em with my buckets... a PAIN in the ass if you drive a lot of miles!! Harnesses aint that good!

New Poll