corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Well its about that time.......{again}

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Well its about that time.......{again}
SteveW

User status: Offline
12th Jun 03 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Little Fish Who Swam to the Big Ocean

Once upon a time, there was a fish named George. He lived in the water, as all fish do but something was different about George, he did not like the water. He swam and swam around in the water, and every place he swam, he would find something that he did not like. First, he said that the rocks were to big, then he said that the rocks were too small. Nothing would please him. The other fish in his school, all fish belong to a school, would try to cheer him up. They did not understand why he was unhappy. They loved swimming around in the shallow water and being together.

The school lived in the inter-coastal waters of South Florida. This water was full of life and warmth. There was always plenty of food and activity and there was never a dull moment for these fish. However, for some reason, George felt restless and discontent and he wanted more. One day, a big, old and wise fish came to visit his school. He listened intently. The old and wise one was telling of vast waters and limitless swimming. He was telling of great whales and big fish. He was also telling about great light and darkness. Suddenly George wanted to experience this too. The other fish in his school were not interested but George was eager. He swam with the big fish towards these vast waters with great dreams. He did not know where he was going but he trusted the older and wiser fish..

Soon the water began to feel cold and he was seeing giant fish that looked very hungry. He would have been afraid for his life, but he was much too excited by the new sights. Soon they came to a cave and they found a safe place for the night with food nearby.

George liked it in the cave. It was very quiet and he could hear calming sounds. Melodious sound seemed to be coming from a long distance. Even when the big fish swam away, George decided to remain. This was against all normal fish instinct, as fish wants to be with other fish. However, as I said earlier, George was not a normal fish. The melodious sound fascinated him and he could not stop listening to it. He even began to distinguish the different tones and types of sound. He listened and he listened. He did not eat or move because he was so busy listening. The more he listened, the more he began to understand about who he really was. The more he listened, the more he fell into a different awareness and soon he forgot that he was a fish and that he did not like the water.

One day the big and wise fish was swimming by the cave and he thought about George, so he went into the cave. There he found George just where he had left him quite some time ago. George had changed however, and did not look the same at all. He was shining in a special way and his breathing was extremely slow. George recognized the old and wise fish and welcomed him.

George was now also old and wise and the two left the cave together.

Now go to sleep little ones

Steve.
SteveW

13th Jun 03 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does nobody like my stories???

huh, well im going to bed then, and i think you should do the same
Munchie

13th Jun 03 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GTF with ure shít
SteveW

13th Jun 03 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

STFU munch
corb

13th Jun 03 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you're strange
SteveW

13th Jun 03 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well there will be another one around this time tomorw night kiddies.

grandpa snowy is going off to sleepy land now.

Munchie

13th Jun 03 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tit. go take my face for a shít
kerzo

13th Jun 03 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow i nearly missed it tonight
madboutcars

13th Jun 03 at 06:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Munchie
tit. go take my face for a shít

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Well its about that time.......{again} 22 database queries in 0.0090001 seconds