corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » ************2.0 16v eco astra cdx whole car breaking ****************

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ************2.0 16v eco astra cdx whole car breaking ****************
dake

User status: Offline
16th Jun 03 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a must for anyone planning a 2.0 conversion. i have an m reg 95 astra cdx breaking. all parts available car drives fine as ive driven it back from swansea today. spec

2.0 16v ecotec 70,000 miles with a full service history all previous mot's and just been put through a full service with all belts pullies tensioners etc changed as if it was to snap i'd be in big shite. only had the car since march the pre accident condition was excellent. have pics if your interested int he car now. all parts available for easy 2.0 conversion. engine ecu wireing loom g/box shafts hubs the lot. whole car for sale only so please dont ask me to take bits off for you. may concider if enough interest tho last resort. offers for the whole car that can be driven only

may also be an easy repair for someone who works in a body shop. needs two wings headlight passenger. indicators front, grill. front upper and lower pannels bumper and fogs to make new.

as previously stated the car does drive and pictures can be send on request as i dont know how to post them. cheers guys please mail me on dale.watts@ntlworld.com or text/call me on 07736296232

offers for the whole car £800 ono
darryl

17th Jun 03 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey mtae does it have electric windows mate and electric wing mirrors if so mate how much for all the kit involved in them mate?!?!? that is if u are breaking it all mae
dake

17th Jun 03 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm trying to sell the car as a whole first as it's alot easier than taking bits off. if it doesnt go as a whole car then i'll be looking to break it.

going on holiday tomorrow for a week wont be able to reply for a while cheers guys
Sam
Premium Member

17th Jun 03 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dake
i'm trying to sell the car as a whole first as it's alot easier than taking bits off. if it doesnt go as a whole car then i'll be looking to break it.

Your post title is:

"************2.0 16v eco astra cdx whole car breaking ****************"

dake

17th Jun 03 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

correct!!!!!!! whole car for somebody else to break that better for u!

having so much hastle with people picking faults in my ad if u want it comment and i'll get in touch if u dont f**k off
darryl

17th Jun 03 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey mate want electric windows and electir mirrors if the car has it mate u2u me bk thanx darryl
Sam
Premium Member

17th Jun 03 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dake
correct!!!!!!! whole car for somebody else to break that better for u!

having so much hastle with people picking faults in my ad if u want it comment and i'll get in touch if u dont f**k off

Well why don't you change your thread title you dumbass, so people don't think that you ARE breaking your Astra!
dake

18th Jun 03 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please read carefully

all parts available for easy 2.0 conversion. engine ecu wireing loom g/box shafts hubs the lot. whole car for sale only so please dont ask me to take bits off for you. may concider if enough interest tho last resort

please pay particular interest in the last resort bit think thats quite important. you see what im aiming for is for someone to buy the whole car because they want the engine they can then just drive it away and sell on the bits they dont want. what i have said tho is that i may break the car if enough interest. sorry to the user that just wants the mirrors and e/windows but i dont class this as enough interest, hope this clears things up a little didnt realise that people only read half the info posted these days.
Kris TD

18th Jun 03 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill have the rear hubs and calipers off you.
Sam
Premium Member

18th Jun 03 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The point I was making was that you should make your thread TITLE more clearer - since when have I said anything about the thread CONTENT?

Also, perhaps you should listen to your own comments:

quote:
didnt realise that people only read half the info posted these days.

robbie_uk55

18th Jun 03 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya mate, im lookin at doin a 2.0 L conversion, but i was lookin for a 2.0 L Turbo, but i might be interested in the whole car anyway.
Would u except £700 cash??
robbie_uk55

18th Jun 03 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Infact mate...have u got a pic as wel, jus so i can see it
Thoday

21st Jun 03 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it for sale stil?
dake

23rd Jun 03 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes the car is still for sale cant post any pictures sorry 1st because i dont know how and 2nd coz im on holiday will be back on wed so i will get back to people who want pics then. might be interested in doing a deal for about 750 robbie_uk55

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » ************2.0 16v eco astra cdx whole car breaking **************** 22 database queries in 0.0123291 seconds