corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » progress of the van........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author progress of the van........
M2RTY

User status: Offline
18th Jun 03 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

........took it out 4 a drive last night - after driving a standard nova for 3 weeks i can tell u i never realised how fooking hard it was to drive!! seem to have lost all bottle too as i was paranoide i was going to get pulled over

well, saying that, i had no front plate, tiny rear plate, no arches or skirts, no tax or window wipers, or dash etc etc but it did it good to take it out since i had new engine put in (same again if u ask, because i didnt have time to drop the 2.0 in yet b4 max and im not missing another show seeing as ive missed them all so far)

got to spray rest of dash, retrim rear, touch up boot where its starting to go a little, fix crack in rear bumper (looks like some1 has bitten a chunk out of it) spray scuttle and bonnet black (not just any black ) and refit kit cos its all resprayed

hell of a lot of work concidering it looks the same - anyway its the last time im doing it b4 its featured/sold

hope i dont run out of time

marv
Stuckey

18th Jun 03 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hopefully it will be at max power, i saw it last year looked good
mike16v

18th Jun 03 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice1 fella. hope u get it done. u comin bak down sheff at all over the summer or u not bak now till after your placement year??

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » progress of the van........ 22 database queries in 0.0082381 seconds