corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What are the restrictions on motorbike licences?? (ie age etc)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What are the restrictions on motorbike licences?? (ie age etc)
cdcool1

User status: Offline
18th Jun 03 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've heard many different things

for example, i've heard that to ride 600cc+ you need to of had a lower sized engine bike licence for over 3 years, then apply for a higher engine bike test

i've also heard that as long as you are over 21, you can apply for a test that covers all sized engine bikes

just want to know the truth

cheers lads

[Edited on 18-06-2003 by cdcool1]
Marc D

18th Jun 03 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

16 to ride a scooter!
Fraser Young

18th Jun 03 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If over 21 u can do direct access test after a CBT and run any size of bike u like...
If under 21 u do the same CBT then full test, and must ride under 33bhp for 2 whole years, before being entitled to ride any size...
Plus when riding on CBT only you must ride on 125cc or lower...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What are the restrictions on motorbike licences?? (ie age etc) 22 database queries in 0.2736208 seconds