corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ever used one of those mustle stimulant gadgets????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ever used one of those mustle stimulant gadgets????
SteveW

User status: Offline
24th Jun 03 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You know the ones. They attach around your belly. You turn it on and it tones your belly up.

Been using it for a few days now. i im truely seeing the difference. Its wicked.
Hurts a bit, but hey i can take it I know its the lazy way, but i really cant be arse with all those situps.

So im currently doing 350 situps per day. Should have abs like a bodybuilder in no time

Steve
kerzo

24th Jun 03 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the first time i put one of those on i put the power up as high as it would go straight away!!! now that was pain!!!
Ryan L

24th Jun 03 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in jackass the movie when they put them pad on their bollox, thats gotta be weird
ChazSXi

24th Jun 03 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by snowy
You know the ones. They attach around your belly. You turn it on and it tones your belly up.

Been using it for a few days now. i im truely seeing the difference. Its wicked.
Hurts a bit, but hey i can take it I know its the lazy way, but i really cant be arse with all those situps.

So im currently doing 350 situps per day. Should have abs like a bodybuilder in no time

Steve

Ive seen them everywhere but do they actualy make a difference?!?!
Tiger

24th Jun 03 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put one on my knob before.
LoudandProud

24th Jun 03 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will let u know soon m8 me mum just got one and im gonna borrow it, see if it works
ChazSXi

24th Jun 03 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LoudandProud
will let u know soon m8 me mum just got one and im gonna borrow it, see if it works

nice1

Play footy and tennis loads but this could come in very handy for me muscles Saves me doin shitey old situps neways!
SteveW

25th Jun 03 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously, it does work. I have used it everyday now. For about 40mins. feels like i have been doing a hard workout on my abs. Just sitting there watching TV its great.

Steve
Gambit

25th Jun 03 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put it on full tilt on somebody who is sleeping. u will laff forever
Makarus

25th Jun 03 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah my mate has one, uses it a lot. He has a bit of chubb on him but you definatly know he has been doing it, we have it on full whack all the time when we mess around with it, put the mens one on the girls at full power and see them burst into tears and stuff, lol. Its funny, I have used it a few time but never enough to notice any improvement, I wanna buy one to see if it is actually any use for me.
Daimo B

25th Jun 03 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just sends electrical signals thru to ur muscles to alow them to tense and release. Doesn't make them any stronger, and doesn't do to much for flab really, although it may knock a little off.
Makarus

25th Jun 03 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wont do anything for flab no, and no it doesn't make the muscles stronger, but it does tone them up emensly if you aint got no flab.
MatthewR

25th Jun 03 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much are they? Thought they were expensive.
Redcorsa69

25th Jun 03 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a crap one of ebay for £4 and all it does it electricute me which is a tad annoying.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ever used one of those mustle stimulant gadgets???? 22 database queries in 0.0112240 seconds