corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Konig Wheels

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Konig Wheels
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 03 at 23:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive had a quote on a set of 4 18" et45 Konig Blatants - in a high power black type finish; theyre imported to order, so they're gonna be fairly rare as well - and they come with Toyo Proxes or Avon tyres

But they're £1350

is this a good deal - or should I get something else? suggestions
Mattb

3rd Jul 03 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not good, but not bad considering their imported, have a look at what team dynamics do
Adam

3rd Jul 03 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't get Avons
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Jul 03 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, but want something a bit different - according to the guy at MSI, who I think r the official importers, I would be only the second person to have the wheels in the high power finish - dont knowif this is true - but hey - all the same theyre gonna be rare as rocking horse shjit

was gonna go for arospeed rs-gt's but got a feeling they're gonna do the same as tsw venoms and every1 will have them - 3 people round my way already..... damn it

but they're much cheaper
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Jul 03 at 23:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most likely toyo's - but theres a new tyre brand, begins with M, ( could be murcialgo, like the lambo) neway a load of the directors at pirrelli, walked out and set up their own company and this is it, the tyres are meant to be amazingly good quality and give a hell of a lot of grip

[Edited on 03-07-2003 by LiVe LeE]
Mattb

3rd Jul 03 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can always powder coat ya wheels do get a different finish to everyone else, thats what i intend to do!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Konig Wheels 22 database queries in 0.5819950 seconds