corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MY mates got jumped last night..............

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MY mates got jumped last night..............
Red_SXi

User status: Offline
5th Jul 03 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 of my mates were off to the local pub, and they were getting lip from Blazin' Squad, one of my mates punched one of them as he felt if he didn't they would have all been jumped cos they were being followed, a few licks were exchanged and my other mate who wasn't involved tried to split it up, got punched in the jaw it broke his jaw in 2 places knocked out 2 teeth and now he's had an operation to have a metal plate fixed into his mouth.

All this shit from a group of 15/16 year olds, they will die
Tom

5th Jul 03 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Harsh, been in that type of situation few times myself

been bit on cheek, broken nose etc, reckon i've done more damage to them myself tho
Red_SXi

5th Jul 03 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh i was punched in January by an ex-con he fractured my jaw and knocked out a tooth, cracked a few others etc, but the point of this is that this is done but little wankers who are 15/16 who think they're hard and obviously don't have any life at home cos all they do is hang around looking for fights/food all night
Tom

5th Jul 03 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah know what u mean like, but at the end of the day ppl like that are evrywhere.

U gonna sort em out then?
GREG 1

5th Jul 03 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
a few licks were exchanged

Tom

5th Jul 03 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa_godfather

5th Jul 03 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I GOT DA SAME PROBLEM.ALL THE WEE GUYS THAT STAY UP MY GIRLFRIENDS PLACE WANT TO FIGHT WAE ME BCOZ IM A NEW FACE N THEY R BORED.SO WEN THEY C MY MOTOR I GET LOTS OF ABUSE.I HOPE THEY LIKE 3 MONTH IN HOSPITAL ONCE I GET A HOLD OF ANY OF THEM ON THERE OWN(UNLKELY).ONE TRIED TO KICK MY CAR LAST WEEK 14 YEAR OLD.I TRIED TO HIT HIS LEG BUT HE PULLED AWAY.WEE PR1CK
waynep

wankers like that caem into my werk .... so we decided to al take an early lunch and sort em
Red_SXi

Not sure wots gonna happen yet as its my mates who got into the trouble. I know that the person who hit me back in January won't be doing things like this again for a few years but he's 20 odd and deserves it. You have to be careful with 15/16 year olds, the court would feel sorry for them if it came to trial cos you got caught beating them up. Also its not self defence going and beating them up cos it happened on a seperate occasion, they will most probably get hurt tho.
Drew
Banned

5th Jul 03 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i read that aswell Greg
glasgow_corsa_c

5th Jul 03 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
You have to be careful with 15/16 year olds, the court would feel sorry for them if it came to trial cos you got caught beating them up. Also its not self defence going and beating them up cos it happened on a seperate occasion, they will most probably get hurt tho.

As long as they dont know who does it (or cant remember it ) then u cant get done.
Had this shite before, and took a arm off a trolley jack to 2 of them.
Rob R

5th Jul 03 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 16 n i got mates like them described, allways wana go out lookin for fights then call me a pussy for not wnating to, n when they do get in fights i av 2 help em out coz they always seem to get a good kick in, so now o jus dnt go out with em much nemore, well at nite time neway
glasgow_corsa_c

5th Jul 03 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by motorspeed
im 16 n i got mates like them described, allways wana go out lookin for fights then call me a pussy for not wnating to, n when they do get in fights i av 2 help em out coz they always seem to get a good kick in, so now o jus dnt go out with em much nemore, well at nite time neway

Sensible Decision
Rob R

5th Jul 03 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh it was coz they got nikd last week after doin over couple of guys walkin outa the pub- they told me bout n expected me 2 laugh, ive now found more civilised ppl to hang about with
Dan-Sxi

5th Jul 03 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wonder how it's going about now Red_Sxi with friends will have ran into them seeking revenge by now from what he told me at lunch today he's planing on pistol whipping them
Ben
Banned

5th Jul 03 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Listen to this , a lad nr me called melvin has something wrong wi him mentally .

So

one night about 3wk ago these pikeys nicked this car up illingworth (shit hole area) and wa driving round in it , they were parked up and this melvin asked for a ride in it with them (as i think he just wants mates) and kept asking , so this lad from the car of 4 got out smacked him threw him to floor , this melvin started crying and another lad open boot ,took out a jerry can and doused him in fuel , then set him on fire and drove off leaving him to burn!

so this melvin wa screaming and did'nt know what to do so started to walk to the hospital , so he got about a mile and someone nociced him melted and called ambulance!

so this lad now has plastic on his face and he says "i got burnt me , i was in paper" to nrly every1 who looks at him!

is defianatly 1st degree burns and also had his ears burnt off!

the person who did it got 6months and is out in 3 (in about 2month from today)

how bad is that
Dan-Sxi

5th Jul 03 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fcuking sick from what you say sounds to me 'Melvin' shouldn't of been out and about like he was if not certainly not on his own.

[Edited on 05-07-2003 by Dan-Sxi]
Rob R

5th Jul 03 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats not logical. its goin on attempted murder surely?
lil pricks should of got a longer sentence
no guess they were under age to drive neway
twoc'ing cunts- should be them gettin burnt
Ben
Banned

5th Jul 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know , hes 19 aswell i think . the person could of just drove off and left him , was totally OTT!

i wud torture the guy who did this if i was melvin or was related!
luca2020

5th Jul 03 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

surely thats attempted murder 5 years+?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

5th Jul 03 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally if someone smacks you, revenge should be equal and they should get the same pain/punishment back. All this "he wont be walking for long" front is total bullshit. well hard.
Jordan1

6th Jul 03 at 01:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get shit in my area sometimes, think my town though is all about the groups of people you associate with. its so crap because you go elsewhere liek the big cities and you get no hassle at all!
kerzo

6th Jul 03 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well your mate who threw the first punch was a bit of a tit coz he started the fighting and it was a bit stupid with 3 guys taking on what about 8 even if they are younger!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MY mates got jumped last night.............. 22 database queries in 0.0703051 seconds