corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » im bak, refreshed, and need another holiday

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author im bak, refreshed, and need another holiday
Chris@Speedfreex

User status: Offline
26th Jul 03 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ellooooooo

just got bak from holiday that was meant to bne relaxing etc etc, to get me ready for the holiday in ibiza, in 3 weeks time, but it wasnt fullof booze birds and beaches,

all good tho, was wiked,
on my travel down south i saw that blue corsa wiv the impreza spoiler on the roof was near bristol. i was goin south u were goin north, i know hes off here, i shud say trotty will know him,

also trotty were u on the motorway near bristol earlier, goin south bound if it was

chris.
chris_uk
Premium Member

26th Jul 03 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

welcome back chris!
bradfincham

26th Jul 03 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad you had a good time! i need to go back to ibiza, maybe next year repping for a few months i love the place so much!!
back to work for 3 weeks mate!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » im bak, refreshed, and need another holiday 22 database queries in 0.0065119 seconds